Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andy_leics22

Gran Turismo 5

Seems GT5 is finally set in stone for 5th of November :) I can't wait for this.

Around 1000 cars, dynamic weather, day/night cycle, go karts with upto 32 go karts on the track at one time. 16 cars on the track at one time online for the first time in GT series. I'm itching to get it, still got to wait 3 weeks :angry:

Can't wait for it either. You can also make your own tracks and it has the Top Gear test track in it aswell with the Stig and the reasonably priced car :D

Can't wait for it either. You can also make your own tracks and it has the Top Gear test track in it aswell with the Stig and the reasonably priced car :D

Yep :D It's the most excited i've been about a game I think. I got pretty excited about GTA 4 but I feel far more excited about this. I've always loved racing games and had all the other GT's on PS1 and PS2, this is going to be a whole new level though.

This is going to be an epic game. I can't wait to play this using my Logitech G25 wheel.

Made this video the other day which shows the highlights of GT5.

You made that vid TEITS? That's bloody awesome!

I've made a challenge to my mates... I said to them "The first day we have GT, the first car we buy in Career mode, we'll race each other with them and see who's the fastest :D"

Do you fancy having a head to head after we buy our first cars TEITS? I think it would be a good race, you have a Logitech G25 and I have a Logitech Driving Force Pro that I got for GT4. Still a great wheel IMO, I bought it for £40 last year and it's going on Ebay for around £50-60 2nd hand at the moment. I bought it brand new aswell, absolute steal :lol:

You made that vid TEITS? That's bloody awesome!

I've made a challenge to my mates... I said to them "The first day we have GT, the first car we buy in Career mode, we'll race each other with them and see who's the fastest :D"

Do you fancy having a head to head after we buy our first cars TEITS? I think it would be a good race, you have a Logitech G25 and I have a Logitech Driving Force Pro that I got for GT4. Still a great wheel IMO, I bought it for £40 last year and it's going on Ebay for around £50-60 2nd hand at the moment. I bought it brand new aswell, absolute steal :lol:

Sounds good mate although I need to get used to the wheel as I usually play racing games via a pad. I was going to practice using the wheel on GT5P but I wanted to keep my wheel brand new for GT5.

Here is a pic of my set up.

post-1766-053966000 1286838337_thumb.jpg

P.S yes mate I made the video using windows movie maker.

Wow it looks awesome. The graphics are insane. I've been waiting for this for years, i will probably get it by Christmas.

Sounds good mate although I need to get used to the wheel as I usually play racing games via a pad. I was going to practice using the wheel on GT5P but I wanted to keep my wheel brand new for GT5.

Here is a pic of my set up.

post-1766-053966000 1286838337_thumb.jpg

P.S yes mate I made the video using windows movie maker.

That setup looks great :D Mine looks similiar in the steering wheel but mine hasn't got the clutch pedal, that G25 is going to be insane with GT5.

• High pressure in the driving seat until at least the end of May

High pressure continues to dominate our weather until at least early next week, with most staying dry and fine. The warm conditions will spread north, and the highest temperatures will transfer to the west as the high moves east and eventually over Scandinavia. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

More warmth and little rain in the forecast as May ends

HIgh pressure is slipping over the UK bringing settled and dry weather. Light winds before it moves away eastwards at the end of the week and the warmth extends northwards. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather