Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Walkers Guess Where It Will Rain And Win £10

westysweather

Posted

Just made prediction for Wednesday in Western Ireland (2pm-5pm). Got five bets on for Western Scotland throughout tomorrow. I have a feeling my dad will do better than me!

Posted

Ah, how have you won so much?

Because I started picking squares back in September as soon as I heard about the competition from a MetO press release. And I've also eaten rather a lot of crisps! :lol:

Posted

Don't know if anybody can help , Yesterday I banked 7 predictor plays , used 2 of them 1 yesterday afternoon and 1 around 12.30am for today . I have just logged on a second ago and it says I have 0 predictor plays unyet I should have 5 remaining .. Has anybody else had this problem ... Could they have frozen my account , My girlfriend has an account as well but have checked the terms and conditions and it say's 1 account per person and not per address.

I have just contacted them by email but I guess they will take days and days to get back .

Chris

Posted

I've got one down for today for SW Ireland which I placed on Thursday, since then the models delayed the arrival of the front but today's output is looking a little more promising for some rain later in the afternoon - whether it gets to 1mm by 5pm is yet to be decided.

Well it's gone 5pm and looking at the radar on Netweather it shows a nice pixel of 1mm in the past 2 hours, but 4mm in the past 4 hours close to my square. Annoyingly there's no 3 hour accumulation chart? :rolleyes:

Bit it looks very marginal today, not sure if my square (28790 Caherdaniel) managed to scrape 1mm or not?

Don't know if anybody can help , Yesterday I banked 7 predictor plays , used 2 of them 1 yesterday afternoon and 1 around 12.30am for today . I have just logged on a second ago and it says I have 0 predictor plays unyet I should have 5 remaining .. Has anybody else had this problem ... Could they have frozen my account , My girlfriend has an account as well but have checked the terms and conditions and it say's 1 account per person and not per address.

I have just contacted them by email but I guess they will take days and days to get back .

Chris

I banked quite a few codes last week in one go, and thought I had a couple more goes left but it said 0 this morning. Then again, I'm not sure how many I should have and I might've easily used them all? :unsure:

Posted

Well it's gone 5pm and looking at the radar on Netweather it shows a nice pixel of 1mm in the past 2 hours, but 4mm in the past 4 hours close to my square. Annoyingly there's no 3 hour accumulation chart? :rolleyes:

Bit it looks very marginal today, not sure if my square (28790 Caherdaniel) managed to scrape 1mm or not?

I banked quite a few codes last week in one go, and thought I had a couple more goes left but it said 0 this morning. Then again, I'm not sure how many I should have and I might've easily used them all? :unsure:

Well i'm gonna do them 1 at a time from now on . It won't even let me view my transactions now .. Have you got more than 1 person at the same address who both have an account as I thinking it might be that ?

Posted

Well i'm gonna do them 1 at a time from now on . It won't even let me view my transactions now .. Have you got more than 1 person at the same address who both have an account as I thinking it might be that ?

Yeah, it's probably best that way. I used to do it that way, but thought it more convenient to do them all at once in case I lost the crisp packets before I got to use them :)

Yeah I do have someone else in the house who has an account, but he hasn't actually played the game yet.

Posted

Chris

Both my account and my other half account have been deleted in the last few hours.I Had quite a lot of plays banked.

I thought i was in with a good chance tommorow.

Posted

Yeah, it's probably best that way. I used to do it that way, but thought it more convenient to do them all at once in case I lost the crisp packets before I got to use them :)

Yeah I do have someone else in the house who has an account, but he hasn't actually played the game yet.

Well here's my statement .. you can see the point's I banked yesterday 3 standard prawn cocktail (co-op deal) and 1 6pack multi pack which I only got 1 predictor play for. it said yesterday 7 predictor plays altogether and 22 points .. the points are still there just not the plays .

25/10/2010 Picked Square You have selected 51572 for 2pm to 5pm on 26/10/2010 -1 N/A 24/10/2010 Picked Square You have selected 69706 for 8am to 11am on 26/10/2010 -1 N/A 24/10/2010 Banked Points AME-2001 N/A +6 24/10/2010 Banked Points AMS-3015 N/A +4 24/10/2010 Banked Points AMS-3015 N/A +4 24/10/2010 Banked Points AMS-3015 N/A +4 23/10/2010 Picked Square You have selected 65863 for 2pm to 5pm on 26/10/2010 -1 N/A 22/10/2010 A square has been won on the predictor Congratulations, grid-spot 65906 that you chose on Thu, 21 Oct has won! N/A -0 19/10/2010 Picked Square You have selected 65906 for 2pm to 5pm on 21/10/2010 -1 N/A 19/10/2010 Banked Points AMS-3016 N/A +4

Posted

Both my account and my other half account have been deleted in the last few hours.I Had quite a lot of plays banked.

That's an interesting development! :blink:

Posted

So it's not just me then ?? What's going on .. Maybe there having computer problems

Posted

The same has happened to me 0 plays + 36 points

Actually I've just logged in and it says 0 plays + 58 points! I definitely banked 5 codes this morning, of which I've only used 1!

Something fishy going on here!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

Its happenned to me aswell! well ive only lost one play but still walkers better sort this out quickly. Also nobody else owns an account in this household so we can rule that suggestion out.

Edited by Snowstorm1

Posted

Fixed Now Aswell :)

Posted

Fixed Now Aswell :)

Same here back again now but quite worrying, thought i must of misread the terms and conditions.

Yesterdays square won as expected, takes my winnings to £70. My far NE of Scotland, bet for today looks to be a losing one, not quite enough rain, but tomorrows 2 goes in Western Scotland still look very promising.

Posted

Yesterdays square won as expected, takes my winnings to £70. My far NE of Scotland, bet for today looks to be a losing one, not quite enough rain, but tomorrows 2 goes in Western Scotland still look very promising.

Yes i'll be watching the radar in the morning very closely , I have 3 on in Weston Scotland mainly a little North and west of Glasgow . (It was hard to find a squares in the end) My 4th bet which I tried is far North Weston Ireland between 2 and 5pm as there looks like to be a really heavy band moving into that area during the late afternoon . If all my bets come in will get £40 tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Posted

How has somebody got 5 picks tomorrow? Not sure that's fair really on everyone else however it is being done. AFAIK the maximum that should be possible per person is 2.

Narrowly missed out with my pick for yesterday, see image:

post-5649-036652300 1288034962_thumb.png

Today I went for a spot in SW Ireland which may just have been a decent punt despite recent model guidance with the front arriving quicker than expected, going to look at that in more detail shortly.

Edited by NorthantsSnow

Posted

How has somebody got 5 picks tomorrow? Not sure that's fair really on everyone else however it is being done. AFAIK the maximum that should be possible per person is 2.

Narrowly missed out with my pick for yesterday, see image:

post-5649-036652300 1288034962_thumb.png

Today I went for a spot in SW Ireland which may just have been a decent punt despite recent model guidance with the front arriving quicker than expected, going to look at that in more detail shortly.

The maximum picks per person for one particular day is 3.

Posted

The maximum picks per person for one particular day is 3.

Ah, is the one pick per day limit running from midnight to midnight then unlike the open/close of each game day which is 8am to 8am? As that is the only way I can see it would be possible to submit 3 for one day, if you can do it in that narrow midnight to 8am window.

Still doesn't explain how some have had 4 or 5 attempts though.

On a positive note, my first two cheques arrived this morning!

Posted

Ah, is the one pick per day limit running from midnight to midnight then unlike the open/close of each game day which is 8am to 8am? As that is the only way I can see it would be possible to submit 3 for one day, if you can do it in that narrow midnight to 8am window.

I woke up before 8am today just to get my third pick in. And Nice currently ive got £50 hoping to increase by tommorrow picks though!

Posted

We have five bets on, but thats two for me, two for my dad and one by my mum. The maximum one person can put on is three, but i only put two down.

Will certainly be watching the radar tomorrow, should be an interesting day!