Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyclonic happiness

Soft Drugs

Now I have never ever condoned the use of hard drugs, but have been very interested all my life in mild plant derived drugs that can help improve moods or lessen the effects of pain and such.

I don't want you all to leap on me with the "towed line" of 'drugs are bad...don't do drugs; etc, because that issue is too deep and complex to go into.

I'm sure what you all are thinking is, "what are SOFT drugs?" well i mean stuff like Blue lotus, or Kanna or things like saint john's wort?

Now some of these types are very strong in their effects but do not have the potential for abuse or changing life for the worse.

I take Kanna (sceletium tortuosum) daily for anxiety issues and on occasion take also Blue lotus with wine which is brilliant for getting rid of all negative affects of alcohol.

I also must point out that the "drugs" I take are all perfectly legal in all countries of the world.

There are a few that are being outlawed in some countries of which i have experience but nothing that isn't lagal in this country.

I must also point out that my interest is because of my deep belief in PLANT orientated medicines and cures...

Anyway I've rabbited on too long...so....what do you guys think?

I think you have to be incredibly careful with a thorough knowledge of what effect they can have on a human body. I'm not suggesting you personally think plant derived means it's ok but a lot of people do. Many, many plants are incredibly toxic.

Stick to buying stuff from health food shops is my advice and avoid stuff you can buy over the internet from overseas.

I think you have to be incredibly careful with a thorough knowledge of what effect they can have on a human body. I'm not suggesting you personally think plant derived means it's ok but a lot of people do. Many, many plants are incredibly toxic.

Stick to buying stuff from health food shops is my advice and avoid stuff you can buy over the internet from overseas.

no worries about that, i've researched the subject for years and have come to conclusion that the two ones i use are safe and have no negative effects, i'm not looking to get high or anything just a way to level out and on occasion delete the negative effects of alchol that sometimes one gets.

There is no progression if that's what you think...god no!...i don't and never have , smoked even.

There is a massive misconception that all you can buy from a health shop is safe, but in the higher doses even ginseng came become pschoactive and open to abuse.

I'm with J' on this one .Study ,study and study some more!!!

There is a wealth of knowledge (herb lore) out there so read and cross ref. everything you can.

I'd also be tempted to 'prime' my system by tasking a very small amount prior to taking the main dose?

As for me I'm still majorly sold of S.C.E.N.A.R. therapy/machines.

We've always manipulated out body with plants (taken the chemical route to manipulate our nervous system) but we live in an electrical world todays and our bodies can be manipulated via this route too!

Sorry if this ain't the right place for this but....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11287130

Top researcher calls for legalisation of Cannabis and control of the market. Everything he says makes sense, but people have been going on about this for years. I guess when a government won't even listen to their top advisors, they're hardly going to listen to a top researcher with years experience :80:

With legalistaion, perhaps the medical and various other uses of hemp can come more into play. Twould also be a big boost to an economy in these difficult times.

If people could get over the taboo associated with hemp, it could have a lot of benefits.

I've seen first hand the relieving effects cannabis can have on anxiety, panic attacks and on neuropathic pains from MS.

2 videos about the how inaffective the cannabis prohibition had been and the benefits that could be attained.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7331006790306000271#

• Temperatures into heatwave territory and no rain

Some parts of the UK could qualify for heatwave conditions later this week and it's not the usual suspects. No rain as water levels decline and how are the evening skies for LanuchAmerica viewing? Watch the video here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

High pressure in the driving seat until at least the end of May

High pressure continues to dominate our weather until at least early next week, with most staying dry and fine. The warm conditions will spread north, and the highest temperatures will transfer to the west as the high moves east and eventually over Scandinavia. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather