Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mezzacyclone

Nfl - Road To Superbowl Xlv

Here we go again people with the 91st season of the national football league of american football.

The season KO`s in a matter of hours with a rematch of last years NFC championship game between the reigning high-octane offense of New Orleans against the 100% guarenteed future Hall of famer Brett Favre with his pureple-people-eating Minnesota outfit, expecting a big score here as both teams can throw the ball with both playing all their home games in domes.

All eyes on Manning with the Indianpolis Colts around 13/2 favorites for the title in Arlington Texas on 6th feb 2011 with the St. Louis Rams rank outsiders @ 200/1.

Who is YOUR team??? :)

mine is the minnesota vikings my friend! :) but i dunno how to watch the ame in england any ideas? ESPN? Saints vs vikings have they played yet?

EPNSs an extra subs channel discounted via sky subs to their sports package but I`m not aware of the usual domestic channels (CH4 & 5 etc.?) coverage this year meso hence iv`e gone for my usual "you gets what you pays" Sky sports subs, (hopelessly addicted since day 1 of the glory days back in the 80`s leaves me happy with this one little treat for oneself :unsure:.)

As a cheaper alternative check the live net links for sporting events webcasts via googlin myp2p and finding your feet from their but just about every game is beamed via some host and is generally quite a sufficient standard for viewing via your pc/laptop bandwidth permitting :clap:.

Must say i`m itching more than ever to witness Rex Ryans reborn "NYSE - new york sack exchange" wrecking havoc on various offense units this year! GO J>E>T>S :)

A reminder that Channel 4 are showing live Sunday Night Football this year.

• Some first weekend of Summer - even the pigeons don't fancy it

Gusting winds, showers and persistent rain - not the type of weather you'd usually associate with the first weekend of summer. But there will be some improvement through the weekend and into next week. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2020-06-05 21:46:10 Valid: 06/06/2020 0600 - 07/06/2020 0600 THUNDERSTORM OUTLOOK - SAT 6TH JUNE 2020 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather