Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

I'm loving the new worldwide weather page! How did it take so long!? Pretty much every place i have tried has come up with a forecast, and i thought it would just be places with tennis tournaments!

Just one minor problem, if the place is currently in 24 hour sunlight(i tried Alert, Nunavat, as you do!) it comes up with an error.

Other than that, its great!

Posted

Cheers RRR, have a few issues with the day/night icons for some locations currently but will hopefully fix tomorrow, will also look into the location that brings an error up. We're going to be bringing a number of new worldwide features online over the coming few months and the tennis one is a small preview of what's on the way.

For those that haven't seen it, you can view it here:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=tennis;sess=

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Paul,

I too am loving the new worldwide weather feature on the website.

I have encountered a few issues, particularly when putting in locations in the USA. I have tried unsuccessfully to put in the forecast for Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I get a lot of locations in South America, but nothing for the states.

Ian

Posted

Hi Ian, we've put a small fix in to hopefully help it find the most likely location and I think that's helped a bit. But should you come up against a similar problem with a location, just write in the state or country after it, that should help it, for instance:

las vegas united states