Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Backtrack

Images Not Being Displayed?

I'm looking at some of the Net Weather guides and 95% of the images there just get a blank box where the image should be. Shown in the image below. :)

post-8895-009071600 1281900007_thumb.png

There is a plan to revamp the guides. Paul has it on his to do list for the coming months.. :)

There is a plan to revamp the guides. Paul has it on his to do list for the coming months.. :)

I sure hope so. There is many things I don't understand and I was relying on the Net Weather guides to help me with that. :)

Any idea why animated avatars from websites don't move once downloaded to Netweather? Am I doing something wrong?

I sure hope so. There is many things I don't understand and I was relying on the Net Weather guides to help me with that. :drinks:

most of them do work and I'm about to post into the other thread, once I find it, with answers to some of your questions raised there.

Any idea why animated avatars from websites don't move once downloaded to Netweather? Am I doing something wrong?

You need to link to animated gifs from another site, as they lose the animation in the download/upload process from your own computer for some reason.

You need to link to animated gifs from another site, as they lose the animation in the download/upload process from your own computer for some reason.

Thanks Coast. Working now.

• High pressure in the driving seat until at least the end of May

High pressure continues to dominate our weather until at least early next week, with most staying dry and fine. The warm conditions will spread north, and the highest temperatures will transfer to the west as the high moves east and eventually over Scandinavia. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

More warmth and little rain in the forecast as May ends

HIgh pressure is slipping over the UK bringing settled and dry weather. Light winds before it moves away eastwards at the end of the week and the warmth extends northwards. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather