Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Fantasy Time Lapse

Posted

anyone done any HDR video's on here???...

This is a fantasy effect!! so be WARNED..lol

just seeing if I could do it.

This is my 10 th attempt......Slowly getting better..

This video is screen grabs of around 500 jpegs and then played with lightroom then compressed to make a movie at 15 frames per second..

next mission to accomplish is RAW time lapse HDR effect with hopefully a nice sunset which will be high quality

my next one will be better..

test number 2

Edited by Pat Carter

Posted

anyone done any HDR video's on here???...

This is a fantasy effect!! so be WARNED..lol

just seeing if I could do it.

This is my 10 th attempt......Slowly getting better..

This video is screen grabs of around 500 jpegs and then played with lightroom then compressed to make a movie at 15 frames per second..

next mission to accomplish is RAW time lapse HDR effect with hopefully a nice sunset which will be high quality

my next one will be better..

test number 2

test number 3...

Now in Raw with a few hicupps here and there which I will try to perfect for cloudscapes and landscapes...

still working on the colour correction

800 RAW files converted=6gig

Huge difference from the image file attatched.....as you can see High Def brought out the colour and detail.......the video was made from these set of pics..800 huge files.....took 4hrs to make and convert.....hopefully once Ive cracked it it will take shorter...

Plan is to make stunning landscapes :drunk: still a away to go...but im on t he right track

vast difference

movie was made at 30fps ..aspect 1920-1080

Mods..I dont know if you want to move this...I have put this in t he wrong thread.should be in other photography :rolleyes:

post-3696-001989500 1281215371_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pat Carter

Posted

To be honest, really not sure on the first one but loving the third one :whistling:

Awesome stuff though Pat, I wouldn't have a clue on where to start doing stuff like that.

Posted

To be honest, really not sure on the first one but loving the third one :air_kiss:

Awesome stuff though Pat, I wouldn't have a clue on where to start doing stuff like that.

lol..Hi Lou...

yes not evryones cup of tea....

The first two are screen grabs,the reason I did this was to see if I could start to acheive the effect which I think no one on Youtube as done before with video..

So after nearly getting it right with screen grabs I thought I would go for the real thing with RAW images...

Happy with the results with the 3rd but still more tweaking to be done yet...

If you see the results of the sunsets and landscapes Im going to do Im sure you will be impressed...

Lou...if you need any idea or help on the subject PM me....

cheers

this is what im after or similar

as you can see by my 3rd video Im not to far away from achieving it.....

a challenge I guess to accomplish :whistling:

Edited by Pat Carter

Posted

look forward to seeing them Pat :air_kiss:

I have always been a bit bleugh where HDR stuff is concerned, but over the past year I have seen some stunning pictures, that show HDR off to it full potential.

I am not sure I have the patients for it :whistling: but still want to give it a go.

Posted

look forward to seeing them Pat :air_kiss:

I have always been a bit bleugh where HDR stuff is concerned, but over the past year I have seen some stunning pictures, that show HDR off to it full potential.

I am not sure I have the patients for it :whistling: but still want to give it a go.

Lou.make sure you have enough space on your drive.....

I use a 8gig card......which isnt enough for my camera to be honest..

unless you are just doing photo's...but video different story..

in the week i will send you some presets that your love......that i have made up....but keep them to your self!!!

RAW as you know uses tons of space....but once the pics are processed i delet them...

Edited by Pat Carter

• April showers, sunny spells and nippy nights

Another mixed, cool day with sunny spells and scattered showers. Passing low pressures will bring wind and rain as the nippy nights continue. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-04-16 07:15:52 Valid: 16/04/2024 0600 - 17/04/2024 0600 THUNDERSTORM WATCH - TUES 16 APRIL 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F

European weekend heat and a wild start to Monday for the UK

April temperature records were broken in many locations in Spain and France this weekend. Cooler air is on the way with a wet and wild Monday morning in the Midlands. Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow