Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Optimus Prime

Another 'fox' Attack

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/10363646.stm

Seems to be all the rage at the moment. If it's not children killing themselves in conker tournaments, they're getting attacked by foxes, abducted by their own parents or doing terrible things with girls. Well I refuse to believe this is another infamous 'Fox' attack. More likely a Panther or Wielder Beast.

Wild animal bites after having tail unexpectaly stroked so it bites no real surprise there. A none story.

Maybe 'Child Attacks Fox' would be a far more accurate description of events?? :wallbash:

http://news.bbc.co.u...ex/10363646.stm

Seems to be all the rage at the moment. If it's not children killing themselves in conker tournaments, they're getting attacked by foxes, abducted by their own parents or doing terrible things with girls. Well I refuse to believe this is another infamous 'Fox' attack. More likely a Panther or Wielder Beast.

I suppose we will have 9 armed police a helicopter and the like.

With 9,000 H&S reviews by councils but they haven’t got the money .

For goodness sake, another unnecessary knee-jerk reaction. The kid grabbed the tail of the fox, what was it going to do?!

It's all getting a little bit silly now isn't it??

It really wouldn't surprise me if the fox hunting fraternity doesn't start sticking it's oar in and calling for a cull of wild ones, so the city one can go back to the countryside (like they would).

So what if a kid was bitten by a fox!!, how come you never here of all the injuries feral cats do to kids, they're a damn site more nasty and agressive and have a similar sized bite to a fox.

It's not even amazing is it? It's not like it some strange new introduction to Britain, it's been here for thousands of years, why are people kicking off about it now? are they bored of global warming and terrorism?

So what if a kid was bitten by a fox!!, how come you never here of all the injuries feral cats do to kids, they're a damn site more nasty and agressive and have a similar sized bite to a fox.

Not to mention certain dogs. But I suppose they're a man's best friend, so it's not so bad.

It's a warning from nature! It's starts with foxes eating our kids and ends with gangs of squirrels roaming the streets with tazers zapping gas guzzlers and frying the litter louts!

You wait! Want my advice? Give up poisoning the earth or face nature's ultimate revenge!!!

RABBIT YOU SAY?

I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

Yeah and next we'll have Moles going after people on Job Seekers Allowance.

Wow! child bitten by fox, His parents described him as a "brave little boy" who was recovering well. wt kind of world are we livining in? he has a little bite from a fox and it gets that reaction like hes some kind of hero! I got attacked by my mates american akita 2 years ago. I still have scars on both my hands and forearms from it and that didnt get into the news! dry.gif

Heres a picture of when i was sitting in A+E at 2 in the morning!

n781062224_1424884_8149063.jpg

I had a fox in my garden the other morning, sniffing around the remains of the food we leave out for the birds. A quick clap of the hands and he scarpered off in a flash.

It's all getting a little bit silly now isn't it??

It really wouldn't surprise me if the fox hunting fraternity doesn't start sticking it's oar in and calling for a cull of wild ones, so the city one can go back to the countryside (like they would).

I doubt it. Being down to earth, commen sense folk with an intimate knowledge of Fox behaviour, I'd expect the advise to be "stop feeding them". There's only been a vast increase in urban Foxes because food is so easily available; barely closed bins and food waste left in bin bags on the street, not to mention those who try to tempt them into their garden by putting out food, have all played a large part in the burgeoning population.

They should have special Fox Hunting occasions where they ride through the streets with hounds and ride into peoples' gardens (if they pay me afterwards) lol

They should have special Fox Hunting occasions where they ride through the streets with hounds and ride into peoples' gardens (if they pay me afterwards) lol

You should have voted Tory in that case PP :lol:

• Some first weekend of Summer - even the pigeons don't fancy it

Gusting winds, showers and persistent rain - not the type of weather you'd usually associate with the first weekend of summer. But there will be some improvement through the weekend and into next week. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2020-06-05 21:46:10 Valid: 06/06/2020 0600 - 07/06/2020 0600 THUNDERSTORM OUTLOOK - SAT 6TH JUNE 2020 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather