Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

2nd Annual Netweather Stormchase Bbq

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

In theory I reckon the twin sisters wasnt that far away compared to that video...

The only difference is this one is huge :wallbash:

I think my vid was around 1/4 mile away??

Cant bring one to the BBQ not alowed so I have ordered one for next year on StormChase instead

Ian I will bring a 24 pack of beer and some baps or sausages,if thats OK

Cheers Pat any contributions for drink and food is very much appreciated.... :angry:

Posted

Some accommadation I can recommend are as follows ,the first one is literally a minute walk from our house.....

www.brookside.guesthouse.com

www.berryfieldhouse.co.uk

www.eveshamhotel.com

www.oaklandsfarmhouse.co.uk

Ive got some outside caterers to come in an help out,but if anyone wants to bring any food and drink to the Bbq please feel free, but Im ordering a truck load of Burgers and bangers etc [oh and of course that 72oz steak for Mr Sherman!!!]

There are other places of B&bs etc and Hotels very nearby too which can be found on the website. We have a lovely River Meadow at the back of our house too, so if you fancy a nights camping on a Nice Summers evening [Hopefully!] then please bring your tent and you can also park your car at the back of ours too or on the River meadow.

Folks ,Im really looking forward to being your host and I will make sure that everyones gonna have a great time.! If anyones got any quieres etc please Pm me or call me 07716 751528 or 01386 442370...... :):angry::wallbash:

Edited by ANYWEATHER

Posted

Outside caterers! :o I shall bring plenty of booze and some veggie burgers and sausages for the missus! I'll get booking an hotel room this week :)

Really looking forward to this now :D

Posted

Sounds amazing Ian!

Cant wait meself as if I remember rightly you had those Worcestershire Sausages from the local farmer last year.............Mmmmmmm

I am sure everyone will chip in with bread, salads, Burgers, Bangers and Booze like always oh and Jo's Galaxy Topped Chocolate Cakes (They are mine btw and I will fight all of you for them)

Just one request can I put in an order for your Homemade Curry this year.........but MADRAS Strength and not pussy Korma! :o :D

Posted

Sounds amazing Ian!

Cant wait meself as if I remember rightly you had those Worcestershire Sausages from the local farmer last year.............Mmmmmmm

I am sure everyone will chip in with bread, salads, Burgers, Bangers and Booze like always oh and Jo's Galaxy Topped Chocolate Cakes (They are mine btw and I will fight all of you for them)

Just one request can I put in an order for your Homemade Curry this year.........but MADRAS Strength and not feline Korma! :o :)

Ok mate, I will do a real Bum Burner for you as well as some feline korma for the milder fans. Yep, its gonna be damn good! :):D

Posted

I'll chip in by bringing a load of Cumberland Sausage with me for everyone to try. A bit of fair competition for the Worcestershire Sausages!

Really looking forward to this now.yahoo.gif

Edited by Andy P

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

whistling.gifdrunk.gif

Paul,

Is that a not so subtle hint that the Cherry Cakes are out the window to be replaced by ones topped with my newly invented Galaxy icing??

I am experimenting with cupcake recipies at the moment. Will be sure to only bring the best! smile.gif

If anyone has any favs please PM me, also allergies in case I go crazy and make a few coconut!

Hugs

Jo

-x-

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy...

I'll chip in by bringing a load of Cumberland Sausage with me for everyone to try. A bit of fair competition for the Worcestershire Sausages!

Really looking forward to this now.yahoo.gif

Sounds as though there is a compy on..........I'll bring the Braughing sausages...................

Posted

Sounds as though there is a compy on..........I'll bring the Braughing sausages...................

Competitions are always good and we'll end up with a great selection on the BBQ if everyone chips in...... good.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

I'll see what I can scrape together to bring along. This is going to be a monster foodfest. Although I think it'll need to be, especially with the ease in which some of you get through the steaks !

Posted

Tom and I are going for the tent option. Which will be well stocked with Heineken... and Bud.

Edit and I will do a shop for grub aswell, I just dont think they will let me bring Irish prok products with me on the plane.

Edited by John Hanrahan

Posted

Tom and I are going for the tent option. Which will be well stocked with Heineken... and Bud.

Edit and I will do a shop for grub aswell, I just dont think they will let me bring Irish prok products with me on the plane.

Im more than likely going for the same in a tent.....if i can find someone to lend me one...and Sue doesnt need the car back urgently....

This way if I stay in a tent I wont get lost :yahoo:

Posted

This way if I stay in a tent I wont get lost :lol:

Pat mate, i have a feeling in bones that you may be retracting that statement sometime around the 16th of August :aggressive::rofl:

Posted

Pat mate, i have a feeling in bones that you may be retracting that statement sometime around the 16th of August :aggressive::rofl:

I have a feeling its a large field...Will bring my sat nav...guide me back to Ian's house :lol:

Edited by dogs32

Posted

I have a feeling its a large field...Will bring my sat nav...guide me back to Ian's house :lol:

Yep Pat, its directly behind our house you,ll find it very easy, right next to the River Avon, lets hope the weather plays ball!! ;)

Posted

Oh yeah, and we wont forget some hot bacon butties washed down by copious amounts of tea/coffee for anyone on Sunday morn and for the happy campers too if anyone is a little hungry!! :lol: :):D;)

Posted

Have booked Haselor Farm just down the road from Anyweather for one night so am Defo going to be there. I will bring crisps and stuff.

Hi Snow Queen, yep you will like that area ,very quiet ,secluded ,nice scenery of the Cotswolds, Malverns.....Looking forward to seeing you Best Wishes....Ian.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

I like the sound of bacon butties in the morning. Might have to bring some arm bands for Pat just in case he misses the tent and ends up in the river. Let me know if you me to bring anything along.

Tom

Competitions are always good and we'll end up with a great selection on the BBQ if everyone chips in...... good.gif

Andy , what your plans. If you can get to Kendal you can travel down with me.

Tom

Posted

I like the sound of bacon butties in the morning. Might have to bring some arm bands for Pat just in case he misses the tent and ends up in the river. Let me know if you me to bring anything along.

Tom

Andy , what your plans. If you can get to Kendal you can travel down with me.

Tom

Tom

Yeah would be great if I can, thanks Tom. It shouldn't be a problem getting down to Kendal, I'll just drive down and leave my car there.

Posted

I like the sound of bacon butties in the morning. Might have to bring some arm bands for Pat just in case he misses the tent and ends up in the river. Let me know if you me to bring anything along.....................................................................................................................................................

Hi Tom! Yep bring anything you want food/drink but there will be plenty here!! Arm bands sounds good, although I wont be swimming in the River Avon!! Looking forward to seeing you . Ian.

Edited by ANYWEATHER

Posted

Tom

Yeah would be great if I can, thanks Tom. It shouldn't be a problem getting down to Kendal, I'll just drive down and leave my car there.

Dont you guys be having any craic in the car without me and Trev!

Posted

This sounds as though it has the makings of a great stormfest, unfortunately having three cocker spaniels I cant make it (well not cheaply kennel fee's...), unless I bring them and they become the original "HOT DOGS"

Can I suggest you tie one end of a long piece of rope to a strong gatepost, and the other end to Pat, that way you may find him in the morning. :unsure: