Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Doubts Creeping In.........

noggin

Posted

Not at all Dev, simply ask the former head of greenpeace his views. He stated more or less what I just said!

Again, most climate sceptic blogs out there are run by right wing, often extremist right wing, political activists or agitators.

SC, yesterday it was alleged here in this thread that Greenpeace lie. I objected but the post was allowed as being opinion. I will not continue to bite my lip when such opinion is expressed I will from now on express similar opinion about sceptics back.

Edited by Devonian

Posted

Again, most climate sceptic blogs out there are run by right wing, often extremist right wing, political activists or agitators.

SC, yesterday it was alleged here in this thread that Greenpeace lie. I objected but the post was allowed as being opinion. I will not continue to bite my lip when such opinion is expressed I will from now on express similar opinion about sceptics back.

Dev I 'm afraid they do, there is an article I have somewhere regarding this. It was of course about the effects of AGW ( what a surprise ). Patrick Moore was a co founder of greenpeace, and now he as to run the gauntlet of hate directed at him by those so called peace lovers, just because he dares to speak out against AGW!

Edited by Solar Cycles

Posted

I started this thread as a place to follow what was, to me, a growing number of individuals and groups who are feeling brave enough to speak out against what has, in the past, been a general acceptance of man-made global warming.

But, alas, it has, like just about every other thread, degenerated into arguments.

Doesn't take long, does it?

Posted

Dev I 'm afraid they do, there is an article I have somewhere regarding this. It was of course about the effects of AGW ( what a surprise ). Patrick Moore was a co founder of greenpeace, and now he as to run the gauntlet of hate directed at him by those so called peace lovers, just because he dares to speak out against AGW!

Try being Michael Mann or Phil Jones or Ben Santer - two of those fine scientists have received death threats from anti AGW extremists!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extremes

I started this thread as a place to follow what was, to me, a growing number of individuals and groups who are feeling brave enough to speak out against what has, in the past, been a general acceptance of man-made global warming.

But, alas, it has, like just about every other thread, degenerated into arguments.

hey noggin i understand where your coming from and theres some good arguements coming from both sides of the fence now and lots of very good inputs,

but my feelings are straight up like this warming has happened,

perhapes a lil man made.

but most normal cycles that have happened in the past and will happen in the future and will continue even when its a barron planet.

look at mars infact look at all the planets most have a climate and cycles we are no different.

cooling is my thinking but i was unsure in the late 90s and early 2000s but its clear in my mind that things are shifting again.

but over all i think its wait and see and climate science is still in its early days look at the sun thats caught nasa by suprise ipcc aswell have not seen what they expected,

i really do think theres much more to study inregards to climate science its worth remembering that not everything on earth follows a script.

Edited by badboy657

Posted

Noggin, one poster in this thread expressed the opinion that green groups are 'sometimes downright liars'. I'm a member of Greenpeace, FoE and several other 'green groups' and I tell you they are not 'sometimes downright liars'.

But, the precedent is set.

If members here can call organisations lairs then so can I and I will fight fire with fire until this is sorted and we all pay respect to each other by not calling organisation we approve of, be they FoE Greenpeace, WUWT or CA lairs or any other name!

I AM the last person who like name calling but I will, no longer, let such allegations go by unanswered back. Sorry - but I've had enough of it!

Edited by Devonian

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extremes

partrick moore is my dads best friend they grew up in sussex and yes hes a very clever man and is against it.

Posted

partrick moore is my dads best friend they grew up in sussex and yes hes a very clever man and is against it.

The wrong Patrick Moore I think :)

Edited by Devonian

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

And I've had enough too.

Whilst folk on here continue to take criticisms of organisations as personal accusations against them, there will continue to be problems.

Stop hijacking this thread, bicker in private if you wish but do not participate in an endless tit for tat on here.

Posted

Sorry noggin.

Try being Michael Mann or Phil Jones or Ben Santer - two of those fine scientists have received death threats from anti AGW extremists!

Dearv Dear this thread is going down the plug hole now!