Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

What Software Do You Use To Upload Data?

Posted

hi, a friend of mine has just purchased a Watson 8681 weather station and is wondering which is the best software to use to upload the data onto his community website he is creating. any suggestions??

thanks in advance smile.gif

Edited by MAF

Posted

cheers WM i shall pass it on to him.

he is looking at Easy Weather (have a cracked version) but just wanted to know what else he might be able to use :rofl:

Sorry don't know any other software he could use just Weather Display. If he is looking for something a bit more easier he could still get Weather Display but run a wunder ground program that comes with it. It will upload data to their site and because its your data you can log in and get the codes to have something like the picture at the bottom that you can have on a website.

example.png?t=1275395263

Posted

Could try Cumulus - http://sandaysoft.com/

It's free and much easier to set up than Weather-Display - but obviously far few options might become annoying eventually.

As above the wunderground site is really rather good, giving you a station page with all uploaded data stored, the rapidfire continuous updates and the little banner things several use here.

I think Cumulus will upload to wunderground so it's possible to get up and running for no outlay.

Edited by 4wd

Posted

thanks for the info. i know he was looking at Cumulus but felt it was a bit too basic for what he wants to do. so i will let him go off and do some research himself now :o