Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need A Simple Holiday Summary Report Daily

Hey guys im a newbie and I seriously need help asap Ive been given the task of writing the holiday weather reports for a radio station. And I haven't any experience in this field. Im wondering does anybody know were I would get a resource that i could copy and paste of. It would just have to be a simple easy going report summary of the weather across the world on a daily basis.

Please help guys im really stuck! xxx

Well then you wouldn't be writing them would you..........

Oh aren't you smart Rob. Im only looking a bit of advice if you don't have anything sensible just keep it to yourself please!

Posted

Hey guys im a newbie and I seriously need help asap Ive been given the task of writing the holiday weather reports for a radio station. And I haven't any experience in this field. Im wondering does anybody know were I would get a resource that i could copy and paste of. It would just have to be a simple easy going report summary of the weather across the world on a daily basis.

Please help guys im really stuck! xxx

well you cant go far wrong by checking out the local forecast for your area here on netweather. not sure about copyright infringement if you copy and paste though. perhaps check with the site admin people. alternatively you could check Met Office forecast too. maybe the radio station would be willing to invest in a cheapish weather station so you could give current conditions in a report. i.e temeperature/humidity/pressure/trend :unknw:

hope its of more help than Rob gave :)

good luck

well you cant go far wrong by checking out the local forecast for your area here on netweather. not sure about copyright infringement if you copy and paste though. perhaps check with the site admin people. alternatively you could check Met Office forecast too. maybe the radio station would be willing to invest in a cheapish weather station so you could give current conditions in a report. i.e temeperature/humidity/pressure/trend :unknw:

hope its of more help than Rob gave :)

good luck

Thank you MAF

Posted

Thank you MAF

no probs.

by the way, perhaps if you pop your general location onto your profile it could help for others to give you info for your area :unknw:

no probs.

by the way, perhaps if you pop your general location onto your profile it could help for others to give you info for your area :unknw:

Cheers MAF the thing is its not really for my area its for holiday weather around the world. And all im looking is a brief summary of what its going to be like rather than just symbols. So say im looking Miami id need some general written information on Miami nothing to scientific just simple and genral brief description thats all. If you have any ideas please please let me know. LOL

But thank you either way!!

Posted

Cheers MAF the thing is its not really for my area its for holiday weather around the world. And all im looking is a brief summary of what its going to be like rather than just symbols. So say im looking Miami id need some general written information on Miami nothing to scientific just simple and genral brief description thats all. If you have any ideas please please let me know. LOL

But thank you either way!!

well the only thing i can suggest is the local weather office for the area you want to give a report for. For example, the USA has great weather forecasting information from their National Weather Service > http://www.weather.gov/

Posted

Oh aren't you smart Rob. Im only looking a bit of advice if you don't have anything sensible just keep it to yourself please!

And who do you think you are to tell me what do to do! You joined, oh lets see, yesterday, and i joined in 2005! I'm perfectly entitled to air my opinion, you've been asked by a radio station to write a weather report, and you're on about copying and pasting it!!! That in my eyes is wrong and you should of turned round and said, sorry i can't do it, rather than copying someone else's and passing it off as your own.

well the only thing i can suggest is the local weather office for the area you want to give a report for. For example, the USA has great weather forecasting information from their National Weather Service > http://www.weather.gov/

Wow that is brilliant MAF its just what im looking for. I wont be just copying and pasting it by the way. I will be adding my own style to it. But this makes it so much easier for me to write. Again thank you very much MAF you are a star.

P.S any more links like that would be great

Cheers