Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Chase 2010 - Day 32 Discussion

Nick F

Posted

Gosh i can't believe im flying out to the states tommorow.

I've been reading the reports and the photos so far from all the tours and they look increadible, there has been so many storms over there, i must admit i've never watched the weather as closely as this in the states before but is there normally this many storms each spring? It truly fancinating.

So I've got my cameras at the ready lol, though it first time with a video camera.

Hi Asley look forward to seeing you tomorrow should be a blast and yes there is normally this many storms im sure your going to love it out here have a good flight

Ian

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Hello Ian

hope you ok and have enjoyed tour 3. I hate the end of a tour and seeing new friends off. However more storms to chase and more steaks to eat. Hope you get something today. I see the fronts and have fingers crossed for yall.

Tom

Posted

We're on a cell now - action really started to kick off in the last 30 mins - tail end charlie working his wonders again!

Live stream online:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=chaselive;sess=

Hi Paul

hope tour went well, I have been following each step. I guess it will be soon time to hand over Doghouse, sad day. She served us well.

Tom

Posted

Hi Paul

hope tour went well, I have been following each step. I guess it will be soon time to hand over Doghouse, sad day. She served us well.

Tom

Did ye do anything about the "Change Oil Soon" warning I got in Oklahoma afterwards?

Posted

Hi Asley look forward to seeing you tomorrow should be a blast and yes there is normally this many storms im sure your going to love it out here have a good flight

Ian

Where the divil are you at the moment?

Tom

Posted

Lol

We got mullered all night by unbelievable Huge Thunderbolts - Bloody things stopped me from sleeping, I did video all of them so you wont miss out on the Highlights DVD.

Stayed in Norman last night, just missed the rampaging Golf Ball Hail Monster that skimmed our east at Midnight, then another Storm at 2am, another at 4am, and another at 7am.

Still bloody knackered!

Paul S

Posted

I wonder if Paul got any storms last night?

Took pics of large cells as I left Dallas from 32,00ft..will post later

Hi Pat

hope you had good journey home. I guess we will met again at the BBQ Enjoyed your time lapse footage of the tornadoes.

Tom

Posted

Hi Pat

hope you had good journey home. I guess we will met again at the BBQ Enjoyed your time lapse footage of the tornadoes.

Tom

cheers Tom...yes....kinackered to be honest....got more timelapse to put up maybe this week....tons of stuff to go through...

must have the cells that Paul had on film as I photographed all the way from Dallas...high up that is..

yes see you at the BBQ :lol:

me and Stu was watching the Supercells on the plane untill it went dark

left Dallas with temps around 39c...here crap cold

edit..i will see if i can find Pauls storms last night from 32,000ft

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Lol

Pat it was law of the Sod! You know how lazy I am with my Camera and Tripod - But the Cg's were as clear as Childress all night and we somehow stayed out of most of the rain, But what there was was videoed so will try to still a few of those.

Tom make sure you wish Mr Hanrahan a Happy Birthday today!! :lol: :drunk:

Paul S

Posted

Lol

Pat it was law of the Sod! You know how lazy I am with my Camera and Tripod - But the Cg's were as clear as Childress all night and we somehow stayed out of most of the rain, But what there was was videoed so will try to still a few of those.

Tom make sure you wish Mr Hanrahan a Happy Birthday today!! :drunk::drunk:

Paul S

If only :lol: :drunk: lol....how many CG's would I have collected last night.. :lol:

there always next year.....will have to settle for 5 bolts in the UK until next Spring :lol:

are these the storms the teams had?

CIMG4380.jpgCIMG4414.jpgCIMG4425.jpgCIMG4451.jpg

can I add 2 more Supercells to my sig :drinks:

happy birthday Mr Hanararararan :hi:

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Lol

Tom make sure you wish Mr Hanrahan a Happy Birthday today!! :lol: :drunk:

Paul S

Hi Paul

I have wished the old bugger a happy birthday. How are things looking for the last tour ?

I am keeping an eye out for yall.

Tom