Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Report & Pictures Chase Day 29

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Great video, and amazing timelapse Pat, it helps that the storms were so slow moving. Wouldn't like to try a timelapse of a 90mph storm!

Hope the last days of Tour 3 go well, but I don't like the look of the Saturday risk, maybe too far north to chase before changeover day?

Posted

Great video, and amazing timelapse Pat, it helps that the storms were so slow moving. Wouldn't like to try a timelapse of a 90mph storm!

Hope the last days of Tour 3 go well, but I don't like the look of the Saturday risk, maybe too far north to chase before changeover day?

thanks Mark..

though I think Paul is planning for us to make this risk for us for the last chase day before a long head trek to Dallas... :D

Brilliant work Paul and the team. Smashing footage and Pat, you captured the ROTATION.

Tom

lol...I needed rotation badly...but Im afraid my new name is Pat Lightning Timmer.. :(

Great video. Love the time-lapse Pat. Awesome. Thanks for the shout out on video Paul.

cheers James...

will send you DVD of our tour when completed.. :hi:

cheers Potty...got loads to upload when i get back..though might take me to xmas to sort it all out

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Having laptop problems over here so havn't been able to post during my tour, can't tell you how good this chase was, a lot of effort went into bagging this storm, and what a pay-off, seeing that tornado touch down was one of the most amazing things you could ever witness, if you have the means, I highly recommend coming out here with these guys, 2011 might be interesting........

We love colorado. Never give up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

:shok:

Incredible videos! That tornado was beautiful - right in a clear slot so none of that crappy rain curtain nonsense, just dark enough to capture the flashing lightning but just light enough to capture the tornado in it's glory!

Considering the fact that almost all of our (Tour 1's) tornadoes happened at night, timing IMO just doesn't get much better for shooting that tornado!

Well done guys - that's another 'croc tooth' collected for the Shermanator too! :good: