Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ufo's Orbiting Sun

Mesosphere

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Warm summer evenings

http://www.xnewsnow.com/2010/01/breaking-news-huge-ufos-around-our-sun-jan-25-2010/

Massive spherical objects 10 times the size of the earth have been spotted on SOHO and STEREO sun imaging spacecraft. After people reported these UFO's and video's on youtube about them , NASA have decided to airbursh all images and even removed a whole day's data from there webiste.

All started around January 18th.

Full story here

http://www.xnewsnow.com/2010/01/breaking-news-huge-ufos-around-our-sun-jan-25-2010/

Posted

After reading, looking at photos and videos I can say that the objects are metal and about 10x the size of the Earth so they cannot be man made. Also the other thing is why are the objects so close to the Sun and staying around there for so long. Its not space junk or comets. Nasa have covered it up and have come up with silly excuses.

Posted

One glance of the tags on that link says it all for me Calum.

Posted

One glance of the tags on that link says it all for me Calum.

Can I just add, those spheres have a light reflection on them which is ON THE OPPISITE SIDE FROM THE SUNS SURFACE lolol almost like reflections on raindrops on a window pane. If that is'nt enough remember the temperature of the corona is anything between 900,000 and 2,300,000 degrees celcius...... now where did I put that factor 20 bronzing oil!

Posted

I can't see what's so unfeasable about it all?

There must be a million things the governments don't want us to know.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Mars was visible. So they are planets.

Posted

Blimey, I thought there were some odd views in climate forums but some of those here, crikey :hi: . Huge metal spheres orbiting close to the Sun? Those who make these stories up need to at least make UFO stories a bit credible, you know shaky out of focus stuff, anecdote, natural phenomena.

Huge metal spheres? LOL.

Posted

Its like all this Planet Nixburu(sp) rubbish, NASA only airbrushes or deletes the data because its become corrupted or they don't want nut-jobs like these making something out of nothing.

If there "was" planet-sized ships running around our universe then I think Amateur Astronomers would have spotted them by now, they pick up Meteorites and Comets NASA hasnt even track that are barely a km wide, so something as wide as 200,000 miles wouldnt be too hard to see. Especially something near to the sun at -2mag in the evening/morning sky.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Its like all this Planet Nixburu(sp) rubbish, NASA only airbrushes or deletes the data because its become corrupted or they don't want nut-jobs like these making something out of nothing.

If there "was" planet-sized ships running around our universe then I think Amateur Astronomers would have spotted them by now, they pick up Meteorites and Comets NASA hasnt even track that are barely a km wide, so something as wide as 200,000 miles wouldnt be too hard to see. Especially something near to the sun at -2mag in the evening/morning sky.

Agreed!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

What about the 'Men in Black?' :hi:

:D

Posted

How comes theres about 6 of them that randomly appeared? I found a video that someone took of the Sun and it showed the objects floating around the Sun.

Posted

How comes theres about 6 of them that randomly appeared? I found a video that someone took of the Sun and it showed the objects floating around the Sun.

Humm, so the choices are six bits of picture noise, or six bl**dy great metal spheres 200,000 miles across that NASA is hushing up the truth about (along with every amateur/professional astronomer on the planet).

Oh, that's a difficult one :hi:

Edited by Devonian

Posted

Humm, so the choices are six bits of picture noise, or six bl**dy great metal spheres 200,000 miles across that NASA is hushing up the truth about (along with every amateur/professional astronomer on the planet).

Oh, that's a difficult one :whistling:

But what about that video that I found (will need to search for it) showed the objects move across the Sun. On Space forums there has been a lot of talk about it and its all over youtube aswell people have spotted it. I would believe its noise but after seeing that video that clearly showed them I wasn't to sure about.

Posted

But what about that video that I found (will need to search for it) showed the objects move across the Sun. On Space forums there has been a lot of talk about it and its all over youtube aswell people have spotted it. I would believe its noise but after seeing that video that clearly showed them I wasn't to sure about.

Will wait for vids, WM... :whistling:

Posted

Occam would come to our aid.

Posted

I've just seen them on Youtube...They certain orblike character, I think...But, I can't find any actual transits...

Methinks old Occam will come in very handy during the run-up to 2012? :whistling:

Posted

Not very smart those Aliens though are they laugh.gif, planetary-sized spaceships looking at a burning ball of Hydrogen (after coming all this way from wherever they did), yet just 3 planets down is Earth with sustainable Life.

you'd think they'd at least take a spin around the block with their 200,000 mile mothership round Earth to see what all the fuss is about.

Posted

Mr Tattum, you do realise there are probably impressionable young persons reading this thread? Naughty boy. :lol:

Yes... :lol: :cray: :cray: :cray: