Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The No Storms Club 2010

Jane Louise

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

not in this club anymore, my best storm for a few years, still towering cumulus around here, i did also have a mini storm on tuesday 7th Sep

Posted

I'm still here.

Think it's all over now until next year unless we have some... (Sorry Ian for blatantly stealing your moniker! :blink:)

Thundery Wintry Showers. :)

A bit of a misjudgment methinks. Just six hours later...

post-8209-040840000 1285290804_thumb.jpg post-8209-018357800 1285291080_thumb.jpg post-8209-018339700 1285290957_thumb.jpg

post-8209-008435600 1285291329_thumb.jpg

(Distant thunder and night lightning as it was just passing by.... First time seen since 1994 YAYYYYYY!! .)

Oh, the irony!! Sammie, I'll create a badge for you. How about... "Nae Scot Sammie Storm Club 2010"?

Phil. (Actually... Not a bad idea! Could regionalise, Sammie and Stuart Scotland... Jane and Phil : England, Cheltenham excluded! That's why we have a No Storms Club! dry.gif )

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

I would just like to say, 'well done' to our brummie lot ( W09,RS and Blizzard) for getting what seems an amazing storm yesterday. :):D Just reading their posts I was in awe lol. I had all the right setup here, huge CB'S ,massive Anvil you name it, everything looked perfect for a thunderstorm. But noooooo!!!!! again ,nothing happened .:D:cray:

Guest Quantumsnow

Ditto Jane Louise above - well done to all who had storms yesterday, reading your descriptions was terrific! Sadly i'm still in the club, with one just one rumble heard here and one distant rumble all summer. Maybe next year... maybe not.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Oh, the irony!! Sammie, I'll create a badge for you. How about... "Nae Scot Sammie Storm Club 2010"?

Phil. (Actually... Not a bad idea! Could regionalise, Sammie and Stuart Scotland... Jane and Phil : England, Cheltenham excluded! That's why we have a No Storms Club! dry.gif )

I think four years without a storm deserves recognition. None of you would survive that!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

I can finally leave the club! just had my first storm of the year! It wasn't anything big but it was still a storm with several strikes and rumbles! So, 2010 will not be the year without a storm afterall! Better late than never! Good luck to anyone who is left in here!!!

• 2 weeks later...