Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos

Posted

I'm sure the likes of GP, JH, NS and SM will be interested in this revelation if they can make sense of it. :unsure:

Pakistan Daily article

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos

Written by (Author ) World Jan 8, 2010

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a “soul-destroying snowstorm” this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, “Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we’re running out of places to dump it.”

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being “worse than a hurricane”.

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been “needlessly exposed” to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled “Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun”, and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth’s North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World’s continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are ‘gods’, are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.

Posted

A Rocket went out of control in December, it was a test-fire over North Russia but the booster stage failed to seperate and sent the vehicle spinning as it was in the mid-upper atmosphere.

Unfortunately people on "certain" Conspiracy websites are confusing long-exposure images of the launch with actual imaging (as the naked eye would see it), and are attributing the spirals to some sort of HAARP/Alien spacecraft/Black Hole phenomenon.

It really dumbfounds me how so many in this field can be so ignorant when Ive laid the truth out in front of them (even Russia admitting to a failed Rocket launch), and yet these Conspiracy nuts only believe what they want to in their minds.

There is no such thing as HAARP creating Ice Ages, or causing the Chinese/Boxing Day/Haiti Earthquakes.

Posted

A Rocket went out of control in December, it was a test-fire over North Russia but the booster stage failed to seperate and sent the vehicle spinning as it was in the mid-upper atmosphere.

Unfortunately people on "certain" Conspiracy websites are confusing long-exposure images of the launch with actual imaging (as the naked eye would see it), and are attributing the spirals to some sort of HAARP/Alien spacecraft/Black Hole phenomenon.

It really dumbfounds me how so many in this field can be so ignorant when Ive laid the truth out in front of them (even Russia admitting to a failed Rocket launch), and yet these Conspiracy nuts only believe what they want to in their minds.

There is no such thing as HAARP creating Ice Ages, or causing the Chinese/Boxing Day/Haiti Earthquakes.

would this tie in with the G.1.9 story, or whatever it is called, growing in size apparently?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Another 'load of old cobblers' non-news stories......"G1.9" as this story names, is in fact a supernova remnant over 25000 light years away, rather than a planet or brown dwarf plowing its way through the solar system scattering the inner planets like billiard balls! :good:

In fact the image of G1.9 looks suspiciously like the firefox browser logo...now, thats a conspiracy!

post-4149-12634110168328_thumb.jpg

post-4149-12634110779528_thumb.jpg

Scary stuff indeed! :lol:

Posted

This sounds like typical Russian disinformation leaked to a Pakistani newspaper in the belief that it would enhance Russian prestige in the Islamic world, where basically people believe almost anything they read in their newspapers especially if it involves blaming the west for things. I'm surprised there isn't also a Mossad involvement suggestion, maybe Putin is getting rusty.

See, the story is backwards, these "Russian scientists" didn't tell Putin this, he told them this is what they now believed, if they wanted more juicy research contracts, and play along or lose the dacha.

It also leaks out into the western information sphere and subtly "excuses" Russia for its technological faux-pas with the out of control rocket launch.

Oh yeah, the cold war is over. Umm, ri-i-i-ght.

Posted

Quite. The missile was a failed submarine launched Bulava ICBM.

Here's the advance notice of intended launch:

ZCZC FA79

031230 UTC DEC 09

COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94

SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA

1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC

09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900

NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA

65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E

66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E

66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E

65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E

THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E

2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=

NNNN

ffO.

Posted

Wot's this "widely reported shift of the north pole" all about? Did it shift to Altnaharra?

I think they may be confusing this with ongoing rapid shifting of the north magnetic pole. That's been a steady process over the past two decades. The north rotational pole shifts within the space of about a kilometre from year to year due to second-order variables in the earth's gravitational attractions to Jupiter and other planets.

I'll be glad to see 2012 behind us, because all of this 2012-style hysteria is going to keep increasing until nothing apocalyptic happens and somebody finds a new date in Nostradamus or Ken Ring's ultra-long-range forecast.

Not to say there couldn't be an end to all things tomorrow, God knows there are enough reasons for it (but He ain't sayin' when).

Posted

They are talking tosh, and have conflated the movement of the magnetic north pole with whatever nonsense they're talking about (the magnetic poles have always wandered).

As far as I can see, the only factor they neglected to introduce was the supposed end of the fifth Mayan era on 23 December 2012 (well, it will save on buying Christmas presents, I suppose).

Posted

I believe that vast changes are coming in the near future, but not from scientific experiments gone wrong.

We would be foolish to suppose that the current world order will not suffer violent overthrow, almost every fifty to a hundred years, something like that takes place. I would say that revolutionary change happened in the world on that cycle from 1700 to the present for sure, if you timed the changes at around 1760, 1785, 1848, 1914, 1939, 1968, 1998 you'll see what I mean. The average period of those global revolutionary changes works out to 40 years through the last one identified (I chose 1998 rather than 2001 because that is when the change really first appeared). This is perhaps why a lot of people sense a "validity" to the Mayan calendar, quiet Sun climate disaster, Biblical end time, mass pandemic, asteroid impact sorts of background concerns/anxieties. This is not to say that any of those will happen, but we are about due for another shudder. The range of revolutionary periods is relatively narrow, 25-60 years. Taking my various examples, I would say that the average length of the upheaval phase is about ten years. The normal scenario is established order under increasing attack, significant war and/or revolution, chaos, hardship, recovery, stability returns in new order. So we are still in the upheaval phase starting around 1998, and in this case, we had a simultaneous geopolitical and technological revolution. The resolution of this crisis period and our next period of more stable conditions seems to require intervention from beyond the human race, so that I would say as a "believer" that it is almost certain to be the Biblical end time. I can't imagine an end to the ongoing world upheaval and desire for change in the modern context that would not lead to the end of the entire age and not just a new phase of the present age, because there are essentially three paradigms competing (freedom or if you don't like freedom capitalism, communism, and radical Islam) and all are armed to the teeth. A fourth paradigm, radical environmentalism, almost seeks to end the experiment by removing us from it.

I would need to do some research on the period from 1000 to 1760 to see if this rhythm was always operational, there is no reason why it should be given the different power ratios of Europe to rest of world before 1760, the dynamic then would be almost exclusively European for our interest, and could be compared to non-European cases that were more insulated from global trends. Certainly 1492 and 1650 would qualify, probably 1710 as well, so if there was a suitable event in the mid-16th century, then the overturning hypothesis extends back to Columbus-Cabot-Magellan. I suppose the Reformation took hold around then. If you went back 60-70 years before Columbus would you not be near the start of the print age, and then a little more than a half century before that, the Black Death.

Even in the Roman empire you can see some evidence for a half-century rhythm of significant change. There may in fact be more like a 60-year cycle with a 30-year crisis point that may or may not explode into a revolutionary change situation. There are few enough of those in my list, they seem to be precluded mainly by an unusual length of the preceding crisis (as with say 1785 to 1815). The only real missing case would be around 1870 and that was turbulent enough, I suppose, therefore it would seem that perhaps 30 years is the real upheaval-stability rhythm at work, and in crude terms you could divide that into a first half of turmoil and a second half of stability. It certainly points to the generations as being significant, but since people keep on being born year after year, the key organizational concept must be an event or set of events that unites a generation taken at random from the population then available. Of course, a generation in social terms is often not as tightly focused in age as in social cohorts, for example, when I was young enough to be a "hippie" and actually wasn't one, the real "generation" so defined was composed of mainly people my age but a few who were twice my age at variance with most of their cohort, just as I was probably at variance with most of my cohort.

Now what were we actually talking about? Oh yes, the end of the age ... Rev 16:18 says that the end of the age comes with a huge earthquake, while Matthew 24 says it comes with a flood (on a Saturday in winter, apparently).

Posted

Just had a quick scoot through some material about this HAARP and there are theories it may be a new type of weapon or.............perhaps this is an experiment to try to combat global warming?

If indeed this very cold winter in the northern hemisphere is partailly a result of this machine being "tested". then maybe we have a little hope?

Posted

Now what were we actually talking about? Oh yes, the end of the age ... Rev 16:18 says that the end of the age comes with a huge earthquake, while Matthew 24 says it comes with a flood (on a Saturday in winter, apparently).

And the Hopi Indians have some interesting 'End time' prophesies as well. The point is that there are 2 types of people, Catastrophists and Technophiles. The former believe we are in the "End Times" the latter believe we are clever enough to engineer our way out of our predicament.

We've been led by Catastophists probably since the late 90's, they believe that there is nothing we can do, and we'll all go to "hell in a handcart" together.

Me? I've read lots of "stuff", some weird, some very strange, but I can't, at the moment come to the idea that 21st December 2012 will be the 'End of Days'. If it is, I'll apologise to you on the other side :)

I suppose the final point is that truth is stranger than fiction, so take from it what you want

Edited by NorthNorfolkWeather

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Mmmm...failed rocket launch??? Maybe the soviets (oops sorry Russians) have found a new way of 'seeding' the upper atmosphere, i heard not long ago that they where seriously thinking of 'seeding' to prevent heavy snowfall over Moscow, look what they have a massive ridge..!!!:) Also conflicting conditions in the upper atmosphere,,,,!!!! Whats going on....

Posted

If you go to the NASA webpage, there is indeed, something hurtling towards us and they are aware of it, I think it's called 'Nabiru'...so not all of it is 'tosh'.....tho I AM worried by this supposed firing of 'HAARP'.....very worried.