Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kold weather

East Anglia & South East Cold Spell Discussion

If you looked at the model section tonight then you would have noticed an incredible ECM model run!!!..... Which was also almost a MILD outlier!!!!!!!!

IS the main band passing through SW LOndon now or is the curl down south the main band?

That is a truly beautiful Image :(

Bone dry here in the Tropical SE Essex -

Cant wait for me Tornadoes only 110 days to go :(:D

How's the snow in Essex mate?.....The champagne offer is still open, however due to extreme snowfall, the midlands is now cut-off! :( ... :(

Just jesting Paul!

its now snowing quite steadily in Dulwich and has been since i said "where the hell is the snow?!" . someone answered my prayers....

decent covering starting to show! lets hope loads more. i wanna massive dump! :wallbash:

Snow is falling and settling in Rochester - albeit a little but light. It is still covering and settling, though. More to come by the looks of the radar.

As heavy as it's been here now. still only around 4cm - need another 10-15 to guarantee a day off tomorrow.

its now snowing quite steadily in Dulwich and has been since i said "where the hell is the snow?!" . someone answered my prayers....

decent covering starting to show! lets hope loads more. i wanna massive dump! :wallbash:

yeah just starting in Forest Hill now

nothing here ... yet the server is too busy..... humm :wallbash:

seem to have got very lucky here so far. been tipping it with snow here for about 1 and half hours. My mate says raining in Brighton , I told him this is slightly milder air which (I think should go by about midnight) , hope so as my dewpoint has crept up from -2.5 at 8pm to -1.1c now. hoping it holds tight below 0c until the colder air mixes in !!! thus preserving all the snow :wallbash:

Been coming down thick and fast for last half hour, couple of cms now:

post-1052-12627296301252_thumb.jpg

FRANCIS - SKY WEATHER

Band of heavy snow coming back into the south east corner for 6am onwards !! , then snow all day into the south east pushing away to the south later

How's the snow in Essex mate?.....The champagne offer is still open, however due to extreme snowfall, the midlands is now cut-off! tongue.gif ... drinks.gif

Just jesting Paul!

Sorry wrong thread. I`ll head off back to the snowfields !!ph34r.gif

Check out the 22:00 met radar update! Outstanding!!!!

steady snow falling now....nothing spectacular but beginning to cover patio

how is things Neil Been down the curry house! have I missed much? :p

stopped here now. fingers crossed i wake up in the morning with more. everything is nicly coverd!

night all and good luck! most importantly stay safe!

Been coming down thick and fast for last half hour, couple of cms now:

post-1052-12627296301252_thumb.jpg

Considering you've a bit more altitude there we're not doing too bad here! Easy a couple of cm's already i'd say.....

:cray:

FRANCIS - SKY WEATHER

Band of heavy snow coming back into the south east corner for 6am onwards !! , then snow all day into the south east pushing away to the south later

:p

south of london must be getting battered right now - any reports from Croydon, Morden area?