Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
wallbash.gif They always seem to drift south of me by a few miles. According to the Radar anyway. Hoping I might catch the edge of them If they make it over the Pennines. According to the RainToday radar Oldham is now getting snow?

Posted

On that Metcheck I am quite surprised with what I have found. They have the NW under snow at 03:00am and the south of the region at 06:00am.

And tomorrow night they have us under some snow starting at 6pm slowly filtering southwards as it is still there at 9pm.

Don't know if It will happen or not though!

Also that big band of showers up in Newcastle swinging downwards has caught my eye also. Looks like its swinging too far away and that North Lancs or Cumbria might get it if it makes it. But a little shift in wind direction could change it.

dot_blank.gif

dot_blank.gifdot_blank.gifdot_blank.gif

Edited by NW_Blackburn

Posted

Reports of heavy snow across the Pennines. Hope Pennines don't kill of its intensity.

Posted

I don't believe it. According to the RainToday radar them showers are set to skittle past me by a matter of miles. And by that I mean 3 or 4. wallbash.gif

Posted

That would be unlucky if it does. Dont think your missing much though, what im getting is very light. Im calling it a night cant see much more to come.

Posted

I don't believe it. According to the RainToday radar them showers are set to skittle past me by a matter of miles. And by that I mean 3 or 4. wallbash.gif

Which showers?

If you mean one of the flurries I am experiencing at the moment then you are not missing much, very fine snow falling and I can see the moon through the cloud.

Kind of eerie like something from an otherworldly film involving vampires / werewolves and such.