Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Lol this thread is STILL pinned rofl.gif

SSSHHHHH! :cold:

Posted

-4.8c now! Temperature really is plummeting. The night of 5/6 Jan 2009, when I recorded -8.9c, it didn't reach -4.8c until 2.30am!

You're not allowed to get to -8.c tonight!! the BBC says so! :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

Lol this thread is STILL pinned rofl.gif

Clearly the mods have realised which areas are important round here... :p

I think it's because we are all so wise and they feel others should share in our wisdom!

Posted

Clearly the mods have realised which areas are important round here... :p

I think it's because we are all so wise and they feel others should share in our wisdom!

-4.6 here, how cold can we go?

Posted

Clearly the mods have realised which areas are important round here... whistling.gif

May i just congratulate you on your posts in the Model Threadclap.gif

Big up for the Mids, West-East-South.

Edited by Lancs_Northants

Posted

May i just congratulate you on your posts in the Model Threadclap.gif

Big up for the Mids, West-East-South.

Many thanks! I decided it was time to become more active and to show people how ignorant I am rather than attempting to hide it!

Expect more drivel from me in the next few days...

Posted

The nearest weather station to where I live says that it is -6C as of 19.50. Now that its an hour later and everything is frozen solid outside, with the snow glistening under the frost, god knows what its going to get down to.

It has also been cold today, as I found when I got into my car after finishing work at 5pm and found that the inside of the windscreen itself was frozen - I have never seen that before....

Posted

The nearest weather station to where I live says that it is -6C as of 19.50. Now that its an hour later and everything is frozen solid outside, with the snow glistening under the frost, god knows what its going to get down to.

It has also been cold today, as I found when I got into my car after finishing work at 5pm and found that the inside of the windscreen itself was frozen - I have never seen that before....

mine does this all the time car is 4 yrs old .... anyone know how to stop this??? how to get rid of it

thanks

Posted

mine does this all the time car is 4 yrs old .... anyone know how to stop this??? how to get rid of it

thanks

You must have had something damp in the car, or condensation from the heater formed if you left the door open too long after last journey.

Posted

Go on, knock yourself out! :(

Again...

Posted

Again...

I knew the quiche repeated on him, so why's he repeating on the quiche? :( Must be Andy's lust for revenge... :(

Ahhh, the good old Quichegate saga! ;)

Posted

thanks

Place some silica gel pouches round the interior of the car and it will absorb the moisture and should stop the inside of the car freezing as it absorbs the moisturegood.gif I,m a courier for a living and got a big bag of it from a customer and it stops the inside of my van freezing so I can get on my travels in a morning quicker than the rest of the lads lol. They are still normally scraping their windows and I,m halfway down the A38clap.gif I wont give my secret away to them though cause I like mocking them all in a morning as I drive past rofl.gif

Posted

Many thanks! I decided it was time to become more active and to show people how ignorant I am rather than attempting to hide it!

Expect more drivel from me in the next few days...

hi,everyone,correct me if i'm wrong but could that be a cheshire gap streamer brewing up for the mids tomorrow night??with those showers coming in from the irish sea!!!many thanks in advance.

Posted

I knew the quiche repeated on him, so why's he repeating on the quiche? :nonono: Must be Andy's lust for revenge... :diablo:

Ahhh, the good old Quichegate saga! :D

I think the mods should change this to the "Midlands Cold Spell and Quiche Discussion", sod the snow, the quiche is most important.

Back to the weather :D My little weather station is showing a pretty chilly -5.5c, with my main one showing a comparitively hot -5.4c...

Edited by nick2702

Posted

The Model thread is now descending into total madness.

It's because I posted today you see. I got involved and it all descended into chaos!