Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ice And Snow Dangers

J10

Posted

Since having to life a rather heavy but even more precious bundle my days of heels are well and truly over. Have some very strong supportive trainers which I use on a day to day basis. Have also invested in some spikes just incase everywhere turns into an icerink. Cant be too careful.

All of us will survive what ever comes our way in our own ways.

Janet

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

Since having to life a rather heavy but even more precious bundle my days of heels are well and truly over. Have some very strong supportive trainers which I use on a day to day basis. Have also invested in some spikes just incase everywhere turns into an icerink. Cant be too careful.

All of us will survive what ever comes our way in our own ways.

Janet

Have yu tried the spikes yet? I'd be interested to hear which ones you got and what you think of them as a reference, if you don't mind.

Posted

Here's a picture from my local graveyard, please stay off frozen ponds and if you see any kids on them, get them off asap.

dear me isn't that a truly tragic headstone, 3 from one family and 2 from another-how on earth would one cope with kind of disaster?

Posted

Have yu tried the spikes yet? I'd be interested to hear which ones you got and what you think of them as a reference, if you don't mind.

Not had to yet Chris but looks likely I may have to in the next week so will certainly come back and let you know x

Janet

dear me isn't that a truly tragic headstone, 3 from one family and 2 from another-how on earth would one cope with kind of disaster?

I agree it awful. Hence why this was started I guess. Lots of enjoyment from snow and ice but also lots of dangers for everyone no matter what age they are or their circumstances.

Janet

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

Not had to yet Chris but looks likely I may have to in the next week so will certainly come back and let you know x

Janet

Thanks.