Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

multi cellular thunderstorm

Forza 3

Anyone else got this?

Not sure it's quite as good as I expected but i'm still enjoying it. I just hope they fix some of the online issues soon.

I love the store front, some of peoples designs are unbelievable.

I had a go last night, spent over an hour making the NOAA logo and i'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Heres my attempt at a Vortex 2 car...

post-3392-12563797618385_thumb.jpg

And a couple more from photo mode so far...

post-3392-12563798148492_thumb.jpg

post-3392-12563798276924_thumb.jpg

post-3392-12563798414093_thumb.jpg

I'm going to make my 2010 calendar with photos from this game.

Off to play it now!

Looks like an amazing game. Getting a PS3 for Christmas so i'll get this game! (I also want Gran Turismo 5).

Looks like an amazing game. Getting a PS3 for Christmas so i'll get this game! (I also want Gran Turismo 5).

You'll have a job getting this game....XBox 360 only title, I believe........

You'll have a job getting this game....XBox 360 only title, I believe........

Oh right :rolleyes:

Didn't know that. I have a 360 also so ill buy it on that.

I think it's brilliant. Easiest achievements ever! :(

I feel Forza 3 is ok but what i don't like is the franchise has been dumbed down and become much easier. Also at times I cannot see much difference to Forza 2 especially when you play the same tracks.

I do have a few No1 laptimes though. Last time I checked I was No1 around Old Le Mans in B class. However this is what I mean by easier as I used the Chevy Camaro 90 and added 600HP and yet used stock tyres. This was still very easy to drive and I was 7 secs faster than the No2 spot!!

Overall a good game but doesn't have the polish that GT5 will have.

Bought the game yesterday and ive played a little bit of it and I think its pretty good. I think the new Gran Turismo will be leagues ahead of it though, shame its only gonna be on PS3

Had a quick play whilst up my mum and dads a couple of weeks ago, looks pretty good but just seems to lack something and can't quite put my finger on it.

After a few weeks i'm starting to lose interest in this game a little, I probably only play it about once a week now.

Like Louby I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong, but it could be that it's quite similar to Forza 2, it's all pretty much been done before.

I still enjoy it though when I play it, and I'm getting better on photo mode now.

Here's some of my latest efforts, the first one is quite popular on the storefront with 80 views and a 5 star rating...

post-3392-12594616705336_thumb.jpgpost-3392-12594616686128_thumb.jpg

post-3392-12594616726863_thumb.jpgpost-3392-12594616655788_thumb.jpg

I got this the other day, Good car racing game and i don't normally like them! Too easy though, I'll be climbing some ranks soon. :yahoo:

Had the collector's edition for Christmas, stunning game, absolutely stunning.