Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather And General Chat

sunny scunny

Posted

A day of almost unbroken sunshine. It reached 12.8C in the end, so rather cool for early October. It is now clear and the temperature has tumbled to 5.8C, so assuming the cloud doesnt arrive too quickly we should easily beat this morning's min temp of 4.9C.

Posted

A lovely dry sunny start to the day not as cold as last night but still very fresh and autumnal feeling, the rest of the day was a peach, blue skies and very pleasant sunshine and no wind beating many a day in July and August. This evening the skies have been mainly clear and the moon has been shining... I'm liking how Oct has started, and the outlook is a good one with fog the next new fixture on the horizon, how much more interesting has the weather got now that dull Sept is out of the way, and from hereon in it normally only gets more interesting.

Thats me for a couple of weeks now, hopefully on returns from holiday we are staring at the prospects of a cold foggy frost high as we settle into late oct.. fingers crossed...I'll no doubt send a post on my return that includes my ode to late Oct, which with late April early May is a very transitional period and often a very interesting one.

Edited by damianslaw