Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January Snowstorm

Facebook

Well, if you search for Stelmer you should find me. Facebook recently did a thing where you could choose a nickname for searching purposes.

How do we know whos who??

We don't! :lol:

Well i got about five to six members on Facebook from here, but thats about it :lol:

Lots of members on facebook, but we are all our own names hahaha

How do we know whos who??

is like a lucky dip :( :(

ah just add everyone in the nw group and see how many add ya :(

My names just:

Chris Sittlington

add me, you'll sometimes get a good laugh at my comments and pictures.

i dont want to know any body on here...that is the whole point!...you bunch of freaks :clap:

Cheeky by name and cheeky by nature! and there is nowt wrong with us freaks and loons, we are what make the world an interesting place :D:clap:

I've got my Facebook profile address in my signature - I've not got a problem with people on the forum adding me, on the caveat that I've spoken with them often on the forum. I still don't like adding those I don't know particularly well...

If you feel you do, however, go on, add me! Normally, I've not got a problem at all wi'et!

Plus, Louby...you realise those Yorkshire and Lincolnshire photos were mine, not Jake's? :)

I've got my Facebook profile address in my signature - I've not got a problem with people on the forum adding me, on the caveat that I've spoken with them often on the forum. I still don't like adding those I don't know particularly well...

Plus, Louby...you realise those Yorkshire and Lincolnshire photos were mine, not Jake's? :)

i'm me on facebook

robbiesmyllie

:) :)

I'm on there and some of you already have me...

My policy for friend requests is a bit like Butler_son- I have reservations about allowing people to add me that I hardly know at all (or have serious issues with) but otherwise I tend to err on the side of generosity.

Very unlikely I'll add people (and only do so if you're special :yahoo: ) but otherwise may consider people who want to add me - then again I wouldn't expect anyone to add me to be fair!

Feel free to add me.

Plenty of leather clad bikers in my pics and other tasty images.....

Very unlikely I'll add people (and only do so if you're special :) ) but otherwise may consider people who want to add me - then again I wouldn't expect anyone to add me to be fair!

Aw... I'm special :D

I'm not sure if that's meant as a compliment... but I'm going to treat it as such.

You should be grateful it wasn't Hemmy saying that M'lady, you wouldn't have any doubts then :rofl:

I dont mind people adding me from NW, as long as they say there from NW so i at least know who they are (although that doesnt make much of a difference as i dont really know you wacko.gif ) http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=robbiesmyllie&init=quick#/profile.php?id=612599835&ref=profile thats my facebook, dont use it often mind.

Very unlikely I'll add people (and only do so if you're special yahoo.gif ) but otherwise may consider people who want to add me - then again I wouldn't expect anyone to add me to be fair!

aww Stephen..........does mean I'm so special air_kiss.gif

Im also on Facebook

Not the account where i am dressed in a suit , the other one, lol i lost password for that one originally and had to

open a new account, keep meaning to cancle it though

I'm on facebook too, James Minchin is my name if anyone wants to add me, do excuse the drunken pic :good: