Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Elvis

Is He Mad?

I know boxers have to fight everbody to become world champion...but David Haye fighting this Russian Nikolai Valuev.....its utter stupidity!!!

Lennox Lewis says he will hav to dance around to beat this fella.......dance around...I'd run a freeking mile!!!

david-haye_1489499c.jpg

I know boxers have to fight everbody to become world champion...but David Haye fighting this Russian Nikolai Valuev.....its utter stupidity!!!

Lennox Lewis says he will hav to dance around to beat this fella.......dance around...I'd run a freeking mile!!!

]

I know .. I hardly dare look for the result of this fight

this morning ...

BUT ..

:help: What a Fab title win for Britains David Haye.

David beats Goliath again as the sports headlines say !

BL. :shok:

And David Haye beat this huge Russian with a broken hand from the second round in...!!

Well done to Hayes and as this proves a good boxer can beat huge brawlers with skill as

opposed to just size and strength.

I dont know if anybody saw the fight???

I'm not suprised he broke his hand...the bloke is a wallwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif .......but

I would hardly call it a boxing fight though.....I reckon about 100 punches landed by both boxers...if that!!!

Watched some of it on youtube this morning. Not a lot punches landed the Ruski missing with most as Haye was too quick. However you also got the feeling that it would only take one large punch too take Haye out. haye did very well dodging and not giving the Russian a chance to line up the big blow.

They were both poor boxers, Haye slightly better, but not by much. Bit of a yawn bout.

Well i thought Haye boxed clever, avoiding the 'big' man, boxing is not all about landing punches (although thats how they score) but ducking and nimble footwork also play a part in winning a bout and Haye definitely took the right course of action. If Valuev had caught him with a 'knock-out' punch it would have sent him into next week..!

Is it just me or did the Russian look like a Neanderthal (or hybrid)? Not being racist or in any way disparaging, this is a serious question. He doesn't have the wide nostrils (though his nose isn't exactly small) but he did seem to have a raised eye ridges. When I first saw him I though it was exactly what I'd expect a Neanderthal to look like.