Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

I Don't Like This Hot Weather In October In Italy :(

PaulMariner73

Hello,

i am writing from Novara, north of Italy. i am discussing since 1999 in a famous italian weather forecasts site. Here is hot and it is not normal. Hope in snow weather as soon as possible :) In Italy some people in the web sites sometimes talks about the stratosphere warming and they show maps and teach how to read its: the warming creates big high pressures since october to march in the north of the USA and that high pressure, this is my personal opinion, block the Coriolis Power (i am not sure if the translation is right). And all is easyer: one big polar whirl and big dynamic high pressures around it. I understand that the weather is changing because of that problem, and think that is not a natural phenomenology, for the waves that the high pressure generates, but all the forumers, in Italy, don't like my opinion. What do you think about that?

Massimo

post-10339-12542588723297_thumb.gif

Posted

welcome Paul

you will be amongst friends here wanting cold weather but maybe you are a bit early for Italy yet?

just back from a super week in Croatia and no sign of anything but summer there!