Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coast

Banterrific Babble!

Get set for the next thrilling instalment of conversation, innuendo and waffle

It's a total bantathon! :D

Good Morning,

I fell asleep with my head against the bathroom door this morning, it was really comfortable!

Have a good day

Doozer

Good Morning,

I fell asleep with my head against the bathroom door this morning, it was really comfortable!

Morning Doozer! Were you a little 'worse for wear' then? :D

Morning all :D

I'm feeling old today. My toe hurts, my gall stones hurt and I have an eye infection :D but apart from that life's peachy :lol:

Morning Kt a010.gif

I'm feeling old today. My toe hurts, my gall stones hurt and I have an eye infection

Do you want to feel young again? :lol:

Morning Kt a010.gif

Do you want to feel young again? :lol:

I'm too young to feel old :D

Morning Doozer! Were you a little 'worse for wear' then? :D

No, just really really tired!

London has taken it's toll on me, only 4 weeks and 1 day to go though! :-)

I'm feeling old today. My toe hurts, my gall stones hurt and I have an eye infection :D but apart from that life's peachy :lol:

blimey, you have been through the wars!

What did you do to your toe?

I stood on a plug the other day, words could not describe it!

:D Joe has got fishing on the telly! how dare he have fishing on the telly this time in the morning :D

ooo hello, sorry :lol: good morning one and all, Do hope you are all well.

Cakie has Coast been trying on my shin kickers whilst I wasn't here again and turned them into toe stompers?

Morning guys and girls...

Well last night I mentioned how our heating system has gone kaput... I think we are going to have to apply for a whole new system on the government scheme called Warm Front (apt name considering i'm a weather nut :D ) Because it seems to us that the whole thing has had it's day and it's beyond repair.

No one would have any spare parts for our heating system anymore. My Grandparents had it installed back in 1964 and haven't had it changed since!! So it is a 45 year old system and it seems like the thermostat has gone and the switch that turns it off has broke too because it's stuck on and making the water extremely hot.

The reason why we are going to apply for this grant from Warm Front is because my Grandparents are both 78 and they have no savings at all and live off their pensions so they wouldn't be able to afford a £3000+ job of getting a whole new system and radiators fitted and i've not even got £1000 in money let alone £3000 spare to pay for it either :lol:

I hope we can get it done, because as it stands we have no radiators and no hot water :D I think it will take at least a month though for them to accept the grant and start work, it's going to be awful having no hot water and no radiators for a month+ :D

I hope we can get it done, because as it stands we have no radiators and no hot water :D I think it will take at least a month though for them to accept the grant and start work, it's going to be awful having no hot water and no radiators for a month+ :lol:

Oh you poor love, I am so sorry to hear that, especially in the run up to winter. I wonder if there is anything the council or a local organisation can do to assist in the interim, it can't be good for your grandparents to not have any hot water, let alone heating.

Doozer

Three pin or bath? :rolleyes:

Cakie has Coast been trying on my shin kickers whilst I wasn't here again and turned them into toe stompers?

:nonono: I couldn't get them on, they'd reach to my shoulders

I hope we can get it done, because as it stands we have no radiators and no hot water :( I think it will take at least a month though for them to accept the grant and start work, it's going to be awful having no hot water and no radiators for a month+ :shok:

Especially as the cold season is coming. Good luck with the application Andy!

Hope it gets sorted soon Andy, can't be fun not having any hot water at the best of times let alone on the lead up to winter.

Coast me thinks you have been wearing them, I did wonder why the tops of my high tops smelt of deoderant.

Three pin or bath? :rolleyes:

Alas it was a three pin, words cannot describe the pain or the explitives I uttered!

Coast me thinks you have been wearing them, I did wonder why the tops of my high tops smelt of deodorant.

:( I've never worn any of your clothes!!! Apart from that unfortunate incident where I tripped over your washing line and accidentally :nonono:

Well you know.....

Alas it was a three pin, words cannot describe the pain or the explitives I uttered!

:shok: I can't believe that of you! You seem so polite! (please don't repeat them, I have delicate ears) :rolleyes:

:nonono: I can't believe that of you! You seem so polite! (please don't repeat them, I have delicate ears) :rolleyes:

well you see coast, I have a few triggers, plugs and ex-boyfriends who break weather stations are two of them! lol!

ex-boyfriends who break weather stations

Ah yes, well I shan't be upsetting you and coming around for dinner :rolleyes:

Ah yes, well I shan't be upsetting you and coming around for dinner :rolleyes:

why ever not, floor food and dish cloth tea is a delicacy in some places, well my ex seemed to like it anyway!! he he!

I no longer practise such revenge techniques, honest!

blimey, you have been through the wars!

What did you do to your toe?

I broke it when something heavy fell on it aged 6. They were going to chop it off but thankfully didn't but it doesn't have a proper joint and niggles every now and then

Princess Tbags fell off the bed sans nappy on to a plug :nonono: She was crying for quite a while but doesn't jump on the bed so much now :rolleyes:

No, Coast has kept his size 9's away from me. See above ^^

Thanks for the supportive replys :rolleyes: The problem at the moment is is that we have had to turn the gas off at the mains because otherwise the heating would have stayed on all night and it could have blown up or something. So i think while we apply for this grant we will have to ring up British Gas today and ask them to come out and see if they can disconnect the heating from the main gas line so we can put the gas back on for the oven and gas fire.

Thankfully this didn't happen in the middle of Winter, then it would have been really bad!

Bonjour tout la monde?

Ca va?

Ca va Bien merci (I think thats how you spell it)

Morning AH I order sunshine for you, have you recieved it?

Cakie, all I can say is ouchy.

Ooo yes I got some sunshine thanks Louby!

Although it's looking a bit watery at the moment. Did you order the cheap chinese stuff?

Today I will be mostly bunking off. 1 1/2 days at work is quite enough thankyou!

Bonjour tout la monde?

Ca va?

Owww 'ark at him.

Watcha AH!

Ooo yes I got some sunshine thanks Louby!

Although it's looking a bit watery at the moment. Did you order the cheap chinese stuff?

Today I will be mostly bunking off. 1 1/2 days at work is quite enough thankyou!

Well yes, sorry, funds are a bit tight, the sun was actually made in outta mongolia.