Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Spiders Invade?

Posted

I'll need to stock up on jam jars to remove the 8 legged beasties http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090925/tod-britain-braced-for-huge-spider-invas-870a197.html

There is an abundance of spiders here, constructing their webs across every footpath, on every car wing mirror. Luckily I only really have a fear of cellar spiders, so I am coping well!

Posted

I know this is the time of year for spiders to make their way inside, but I thought I'd noticed a lot more spiders around recently. In fact, early one morning towards the beginning of September, there were enormous webs in the garden, which I didn't remember seeing before.

I'm not fond of spiders (or any sort of creepy crawly things). *shudder*

Posted

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071002110248AAJytyV, well it seems to work DN, gotta be worth a try if you don't like the beasties :(

Personally I love them and glad there are loads about, better chance of getting a decent picture of one.

Although not good if you live in a thatched roofed house, remember staying in one in Norfolk, and the amount of spiders was just :(

Posted

How odd, you'd think it would only work if you were throwing the conkers at them really, wouldn't you. But, thinking about it, we've collected conkers every autumn since the boys were little and there are never any spiders, or webs, in or on the various conker containers in the garden. :D