Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheeky_monkey

Do You Remember Your First Post

Reading topics about why people joined etc..got me thinking why i joined???? and what my first post was about?..there was a time you could retrieve all your old post but that features seems to have gone?

anybody remember what your first post was?...because i cant! :bad:

I just checked mine by clicking 'Find Posts' but it only seems to show the last 200 posts, ok for someone with a low post count :shok: My first one was a weather report.

my first post was,suprisingly about snow and snow pictures, on the 24th January 2007, quickly followed by one which gave a snow depth measurement of 11 centimetres!

Hi All,

I remember mine, not too technical, just drawing attention to a link from the 10 day weather outlook in relation to a very stark blue cold pooling in Russia. I posted this around 10th September last year feeling very excited that this may be a portent of things to follow.

Perhaps........?

Here in Dublin, the home of Arthur Guinness........we still wish for a white one!

I have no idea any more, but do doubt it was witty, intelligent and of vital import to the forum.

I'm not sure of what my first post was but one of my first posts was "It always seems to be 8C in Kilmarnock"

yes I do remember it well, it was a storm report :cc_confused: I think I posted pictures too.

Mine was something to do with thunderstorms, I know that much. Then I dissapeared for a few months before using Net Weather more regularly again when the BBC forums well and truly died.