Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coast

King Arthur''s Conversational Enchanter

As if by magic - a brand new banter thread!

Mind the paintwork. :)

I've been very busy all week so I'm very tired at the moment; so tired in fact that, last night, after a nice, relaxing bath I went into the kitchen to make myself a warm drink before bed. As I stood at the sink and turned the tap on to fill the kettle, I forgot that the water pressure has increased dramatically since a plumbing incident in the summer and turned the tap on fully, drenching myself from head to toe in cold water in the process.

I was not happy.

I was even less happy when, after deliberately not setting our alarm clocks so I could have a well deserved lie in this morning, I was woken at 6.15am by Youngest who informed me that Cleocatra had brought a mouse in (again) and was playing with it in his bedroom, making it difficult for him to sleep.

Have you had a good week Coast?

Yo all! Hope your all good and having a great Saturday =D

Have you had a good week Coast?

Excellent thank you M'Lady! This years UK tour included Swanage, Weymouth, Lyme Regis, East of Exeter, Carlyon Bay (excellent views, excellent Hotel, excellent fillet steak, excellent cider), The Eden Project, Newquay, Bude, Padstow (Mr Steins establishment fully booked) a view over Lundy Island, Bideford, The Tour of Britain cycle race, Barnstable, Cheddar, Wokey Hole and Stonehenge. Already looking forward to the European tour sometime in November

I am now knackered! :nonono: Still, back to work Monday :lol:

Have you soaked everything in white spirit and removed all the masking tape?

Hello all! :) Err, don't take this personally, but you might not be seeing much of me until October. This is mainly due to the fact we will have no internet in the house until then in Nottingham, and I'll just be relying on the uni computers! I'm sure I won't be missed, though! :)

Excellent thank you M'Lady! This years UK tour included Swanage, Weymouth, Lyme Regis, East of Exeter, Carlyon Bay (excellent views, excellent Hotel, excellent fillet steak, excellent cider), The Eden Project, Newquay, Bude, Padstow (Mr Steins establishment fully booked) a view over Lundy Island, Bideford, The Tour of Britain cycle race, Barnstable, Cheddar, Wokey Hole and Stonehenge. Already looking forward to the European tour sometime in November

I am now knackered! :( Still, back to work Monday :(

Have you soaked everything in white spirit and removed all the masking tape?

My word, what a tour! Shame that 2 of the 3 Dorset locations you visited are kinda laughing stocks, but hey ho! I'd love to be able to visit all those places! Isn't Cheddar village gorgeous (excuse the pun)? The surrounding valleys are something else too! Shame about Padstein... :( Glad you enjoyed the trip, mind!

Hello all! :unsure: Err, don't take this personally, but you might not be seeing much of me until October. This is mainly due to the fact we will have no internet in the house until then in Nottingham, and I'll just be relying on the uni computers! I'm sure I won't be missed, though! :whistling:

Get yourself back on here ASAP b_s !!!!

(or get down to Maccy D's WiFi)

(or get down to Maccy D's WiFi)

Mmmm Maccy D, now theres an idea :)

Evening all... hungry here :)

Morning inmates! :)

Morning all :)

Had a busy weekend for once, 3 parties to go to. Got lost on Dartmoor :) Went to the new ToysRus (big mistake)

So heads down for a busy week at work

Hope we are all well

Morning all :)

Watcha curly!

So heads down for a busy week at work

It's already started :)

I have to ask myself where the recession is this morning. I have returned from a week away to find a pile of orders and requests for quotes that will total several hundreds of thousands of pounds. I don't know about 'green shoots', I can't see the wood for the trees here :)

Watcha curly!

It's already started :)

I have to ask myself where the recession is this morning. I have returned from a week away to find a pile of orders and requests for quotes that will total several hundreds of thousands of pounds. I don't know about 'green shoots', I can't see the wood for the trees here :)

Nowt curly about me this morning, my hair is poker straight

Good to hear you have plenty of business on the cards, it'll keep you on the straight and narrow :)

it'll keep you on the straight and narrow :)

I'm a responsible person now you know! :)

I'm a responsible person now you know! :)

Definition of responsible......looking after other people's gerbils :)

today is a bad day and its going to get worse :(

Well I'll swap some of my workload for your half of the remainder of the day Cookie :aggressive:

Hey you up there!

Back to Uni then?

Yeah classes start tomorrow, local bank holiday yey! So I get an extra day off =D

'noon peeps :)

having had 2 hours sleep this morning when i got home from work, i am feeling refreshed and enjoying a cold beer :(:)

still, another full shift cycle starting tomorrow will put an end to that :aggressive:

I've never been so pleased to put paint brushes away in the shed before in my life. *sigh*

Excuse me while I go and lie down for a month... or at least get myself a well earned cup of tea and celebratory chocolate treat.

still, another full shift cycle starting tomorrow

shoe-cycle.jpg

:unsure:

Excuse me while I go and lie down for a month...

Please, don't let me hinder you M'Lady :rolleyes:

Well I'll swap some of my workload for your half of the remainder of the day Cookie :rolleyes:

yeah well u might have a big work load, still going to be a bad day, someone I used to work at work has died today, who'd been ill for a while.

so less of the eye rolling

Sorry to hear that Cookie, always sad when someone you know well goes.

I've decided to rearrange my workload by prioritising the jobs in terms of easiest first. When I start getting to the harder jobs I shall re-prioritise again, looking to see which ones can be passed to others for action.

Finally, when I can no longer reduce the increasing pile of paperwork - I'll take another week off and start prioritising all over again when I get back - it works for our MD :rolleyes:

so ok, im of to work, that should be fun

Sadly, these things happen, Cookie. :unsure: I hope work wasn't too difficult for you.

Please, don't let me hinder you M'Lady :rolleyes:

Tsk.