Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash Elvis

Comedy Programme Sky 402

Is anybody watching that comedy programme on sky channel 402???

Apparently its Champions league football but somebody forgot to tell Ar5ena1 to turn up.....whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

They are losing 2-0drinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

What's even better is spurs players Ricardo Rocha & Stephan Dalmat are playing for Liege.... clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Oh Ar5ena1 please stop it... my sides are hurting with this laughing!!! yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

2-1 down at half time. Still a bit of a Goon Show! :doh:

put 0144 on sky for a proper football match :doh:

good grief! Torquay Utd are playing a televised match on sky?....lol

Is anybody watching that comedy programme on sky channel 402???

Apparently its Champions league football but somebody forgot to tell Ar5ena1 to turn up.....whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

They are losing 2-0drinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

What's even better is spurs players Ricardo Rocha & Stephan Dalmat are playing for Liege.... clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Oh Ar5ena1 please stop it... my sides are hurting with this laughing!!! yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Funny sure my screen says 3-2 to the only team in North London, obviously no offside rules apply :doh:

Its a classic case of why you should never count your money while you are sitting at the table!

If that diving cheat had not of played then Arsenal would not of conceded the first so his contribution was evens?

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Arsenal Fans make me laugh!!!!!

Evens....my godacute.gif You have a small point I suppose High Pressurenonono.gif

At least I won money out of it I supposerolleyes.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Arsenal Fans make me laugh!!!!!

Evens....my godacute.gif You have a small point I suppose High Pressurenonono.gif

At least I won money out of it I supposerolleyes.gif

Whether you love Arsenal or hate em their games are never straight forward, they just don't do ordinary football either the Harlem Globetrotters on crack or Billy Smarts Circus and nothing in between :D