Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAF

Wedding Day Wishes

I thought it would be an idea to create a thread for anyone who wished to send their regards to Beka for the 11th September 2009

The very best wishes to you both and hope you have a memorable and enjoyable day.

Good Luck

Mick

Hope you both have a wonderful wedding day! Looks like it's going to be sunny for you. :unsure:

Yep, best wishes to you both - hope you have a great day :)

Beka, are you sure you've considered all the options? Living in sin does have it's benefits you know :) Ha well, another one lost to matrimony..... :)

Congrats for tomorrow - what is the something borrowed and something blue??? :)

Good Luck Beka for Tomorrow

Hope everything goes without a hitch and remember it is 95% Bride and 5% Groom on the Wedding Day!

Paul S

indeed have a great day the sun will be shining for you what more could you ask for :whistling:

hope the day is going well for you. it's my 16th wedding anniversary today.... wish someone had reminded me :drinks:

Beka the photo's are lovely you looked beautiful. And very happy. Hope you and your husband have a long and happy life with loads of fun along the way. Many congrats X X

Guest North Sea Snow Convection

I can't access the piccies for some reason, but you obviously looked beautiful - and I'm glad both of you had a very happy day.

Best wishes for a long and happy future together!drinks.gif

Here we are!

cakeandus.th.jpg

Honeymoon practically booked for leaving a week today. Any one know of a good travel insurance company that also covers for hurricanes?