Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Introductions!

very pleasant welcome (not), should have stayed a lurker me thinks !

Hi and welcome to NW, all new members. Posted Image

Hi well i thought i'd join this forum as i am mad about the weather so seemed the sensible thing to doPosted Image . Well i live in Newbury berkshire,where we had some cracking rain tonight and even had a clap of thunderPosted Image ,didn't see any lightning thoughPosted Image .

I am certainly know expert but i am sure with a little help and alot of patience i shall become alot wiser and know what to look forPosted Image .

Hi well i thought i'd join this forum as i am mad about the weather so seemed the sensible thing to doPosted Image . Well i live in Newbury berkshire,where we had some cracking rain tonight and even had a clap of thunderPosted Image ,didn't see any lightning thoughPosted Image .

I am certainly know expert but i am sure with a little help and alot of patience i shall become alot wiser and know what to look forPosted Image .

good evening stingrays4 and welcome to NW, hope you enjoy it here :D

Hello stingrays4. Welcome to posting on netweather.tv :D

Pop your location in your avatar for us - then we'll know what the weather's like where you are when you post. Ta.

Welcome to the forum stingrays4. I've moved your post to our dedicated introductions thread. :D

very pleasant welcome (not), should have stayed a lurker me thinks !

Suit yourself. The donkey sanctuary is that-a-way >>>>

Or, you could release your sense of humour and join in the fun. Coast is a major lurker; mostly in wheelie bins around the Liverpool area. He would love some company, I’m sure. And Malady collects lurkers. She has them all over the place.

(Well, when I say she ‘has them’, what I mean is she likes to feel them about. No, I mean she is a very conscientious forum team leader and stimulates members to penetrate her intimate circle.)

Oh, and I was joking about Mr. Nil. Don't on any account go anywhere near him. I trust that clears things up?

no one ever welcomed me either...they are mostly a miserable bunch :clap: so think nothing of it!

But some are even more miserable than others. You still here? Edited by The Penguin

Welcome stingrays... :clap:

Coast is a major lurker

:clap:

Posted Image

Welcome Stingrays4!!!

Hi and thanks for the very warm welcomePosted Image . I am from Newbury in Berkshire. Yep well mad about the weather always gazing at the clouds and watching the inevitable summer showers going by!!!Posted Image.

Morning n1russ and welcome to quite possibly the biggest, maddest but certainly the best weather orientated forum on the web.

You'll probably find a lot of people who have come over from Metcheck - I guess some will have changed names but they'll make themselves known to you soon enough.

We'll leave this here for people to have a look at for today but then we'll pop into the introductions section where the new guys, erm introduce themselves!

If you could fill in some of those personal details in your profile later (location would be good) some of the NW members who have joined us form Metcheck will probably pick up on the info and get in contact.

Enjoy the site! :hi:

Hello Russ, may I call you Russ?! :p Welcome to netweather, have a good look round and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

I am sure you will find a few metcheck bods around :D

Enjoy the site and dont be scared to post :hi:

Ooo and could you put your location in your profile, it is something you will get asked time and time again also helps when you come to make a weather report if you do, ta :)

Doh! just seen coast post

Edited by Louby
Because Coast was quicker than me!

Excellent! thanks for the message i feel at home already!! just will be good to catch up with old freinds!! sorry if i put it in the old section! I will try and get some more info on there for tomorrow !!

Thanks for the message too!! yeah Russ is fine!!! would be good if you could maybe show me a thread about the subscription service? or if there is a page on here, i have not had a chance yet to have a good look about!

No worries at all Russ! Glad you are feeling at home and I am sure with in a few days you will feel like you been here forever, like me :hi: Wish they would take the chain of my ankle now though its starting to chaff, I promise I won't leave!

Doh! just seen coast post

If she's not stamping on my posts she's kicking my shins! http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

You can sign up for the subscription service here: www.netweather.tv/secure/cgi-bin/

Your going to love the info you'll get, I'm sure it will be a big upgrade on anything you've seen before.

Welcome Russ...have a good ole dander around...I'm sure you'll fit in well.

Laters

Chris