• 1 month later...
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoy the site bill

I've shared a lot on this forum. Sometimes very personal things. I have had some amazingly supportive responses. I have had negative comments when people disagree with my opinions, but that is all goo

I am from the Low Countries, the province of Noord Holland. I live in a city behind the dunes, and just above sea level. Always thought ppl must have been crazy, wanting to live in a country resemblin

Hi Chris

Welcome to Net Weather, glad to see you made the switch from "lurking". We are a friendly bunch and any questions or problems feel free to ask.

Could you put a location (can just be general) on your profile. It just helps if you report a sudden snowfall or thunder storm

Howdy folks,

also new to the netweather community! :db: Im from the mannheim area in  sw germany and looking forward to share photos and wx data here! :)

Edited by Knoxgar
  • 1 month later...

Hi all :)

Not new to net weather, tend to be a winter fan in the regional threads, however I am new to the general

Discussion rooms :).

I'm Samm, female, 29 from Ipswich, Suffolk, UK. Do enjoy a bit of weather discussion/watching amongst other things :).

Hi all :)

Not new to net weather, tend to be a winter fan in the regional threads, however I am new to the general

Discussion rooms :).

I'm Samm, female, 29 from Ipswich, Suffolk, UK. Do enjoy a bit of weather discussion/watching amongst other things :).

Hi sam.. Quickly moving on, He he....the suspense is killing me :whistling:

Hello all :)

Quite new to these forums, and I usually just hang out in the stormy and southern thread so didn't know this one was ere!

Anyway, I'm a 40+ mum who used to live in Eastbourne, East Sussex and now call a village outside of Bedford Home, along with lil one and hubs. Have been interested in weather mainly storms since I was 10 or 11 thanks to a cloud spotting book my dad gave me.

Glad to have found these forums nice to be able to talk to like minded peeps and hopefully I will be able to share my storms with you. (when they arrive, lol)

Quite new to these forums, and I usually just hang out in the stormy and southern thread so didn't know this one was ere!

Anyway, I'm a 40+ mum who used to live in Eastbourne, East Sussex and now call a village outside of Bedford Home, along with lil one and hubs. Have been interested in weather mainly storms since I was 10 or 11 thanks to a cloud spotting book my dad gave me.

Glad to have found these forums nice to be able to talk to like minded peeps and hopefully I will be able to share my storms with you. (when they arrive, lol)

Welccome aboard.

we have already crossed posts, but welcome all the same (and just a few miles up the road from me too)

I'm waiting to see what net weather is like in snowy weather, not experienced that yet! Joined end of 2013 and it rained right up until March!

if i'm here much longer...I don't expect so much flame because for health reasons i don't like HOT weather. I'm here to enjoy talking about the weather, not get trolled.

if i'm here much longer...I don't expect so much flame because for health reasons i don't like HOT weather. I'm here to enjoy talking about the weather, not get trolled.

You need to block people as I do dami. Between the trolls, attention seekers, mild and heat rampers and just plain idiots there are some good, unbiased people who actually know what they're talking about weather wise. You'll weed them out eventually. :)   Oh...... and welcome.

• Like 1

hello all, newbie here. Somehow found my way here when all the Spanish Plume excitement was building up.

Been fascinated with extreme weather since my teenage years, particularly tornadoes and supercells. Shame my other half's not into it - I have no one to share my pending storm excitement with!

Anyway, hope to share pics and experiences with you when we get a good battering ( like yesterday, Sat 19th July) !

Cheers!

Been fascinated with extreme weather since my teenage years, particularly tornadoes and supercells. Shame my other half's not into it - I have no one to share my pending storm excitement with!

Well you have now  :D

A warm welcome to the Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

HI im kind of new to netweather

Im a 21 year old mum and step mum and I have brontophobia (fear of thunderstorm) im very obsessive aboutthe weather ad joined netweather so that I can be aware of any oncoming storms to make sure I have a thunderbuddy! ! Lol

Currently looking into getting some therapy for my phobia (yes its that bad)

HI im kind of new to netweatherIm a 21 year old mum and step mum and I have brontophobia (fear of thunderstorm) im very obsessive aboutthe weather ad joined netweather so that I can be aware of any oncoming storms to make sure I have a thunderbuddy! ! LolCurrently looking into getting some therapy for my phobia (yes its that bad)

I was wondering why someone who was scared of thunder was called thunderbuddy! That explains it, I'm Lassie yet I prefer cats to dogs! :cc_confused: :cc_confused: :cc_confused:

You need to block people as I do dami. Between the trolls, attention seekers, mild and heat rampers and just plain idiots there are some good, unbiased people who actually know what they're talking about weather wise. You'll weed them out eventually. :)   Oh...... and welcome.

hello sorry i just saw this, how rude of me... and many thanks:)

• Like 1

never met a forum that didn't have any  :diablo: or :girl_devil: or simply  :rofl:  and liked throwing in da :bomb:

never met a forum that didn't have any  :diablo: or :girl_devil: or simply  :rofl:  and liked throwing in da :bomb:

you forgot a few of these  :crazy:  and these normally start posting after 11pm on a friday night  :drunk: ....a belated 'Welcome aboard'  :hi:

you forgot a few of these  :crazy:  and these normally start posting after 11pm on a friday night  :drunk: ....a belated 'Welcome aboard'  :hi:

I find the late night post influenced by :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: the highlight of net weather! :laugh:

Many thx. I think i'm deffo one is those :crazy:  :crazy:  and a bit :whistling:   but normally :D

Edited by Dami