Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen
Paul

Introductions!

Oh, err, well, a belated hello to all those who have fallen into the NW registration trap.

Now be good will you, and put the kettle on.

Cheers.

wooooof?

Did you just catch fire? :drunk:

wooooof?

Quick, throw that gurner a biscuit!

Guest Ghost

Hi all,

Im Ghost and live in Wales. Always been interested in photography nature and wildlife.

Iv been browsing over NW site for a few weeks now love the banter you all have and im inspired with some stunning photos of the weather you have on here.

It was snowing here when I was writing this maybe a good omen? :rolleyes:

Welcome Ghost :rolleyes:

Have to admit, some very good photos on the forum. Can I ask though? You werent enspired by our very own OONs wit? It seems to be the number attraction to the site (that and ladies of the Net-Weather team).

Welcome to the nuthouse Ghost :) If you get lost just remember keep turning right and you will always end up back where you started :) any questions don't hesitate to ask, just don't ask them in the Models thread :) Most importantly, take you time to look round and get used to everything and enjoy!!! :)

Guest Ghost

Hi all, thanks for the welcome

Just trying to find my way around this (what looks to me) very big site. :)

Lots of buttons to press, so working my way slowly to set up a profile, just hope I can set an avatar before starting WW3 :)

Welcome to the nuthouse Ghost :) If you get lost just remember keep turning right and you will always end up back where you started ;) any questions don't hesitate to ask, just don't ask them in the Models thread :) Most importantly, take you time to look round and get used to everything and enjoy!!! :)

Welcome to the forum Ghost.

If you have any questions don't ask Louby if you want a sensible answer. :)

Welcome to the forum Ghost.

If you have any questions don't ask Louby if you want a sensible answer. ;)

Glen!!! ;)

The fun is letting Ghost find that out ;) although I think Ghost already knows that ;)

hi all - new to NW - name is Brett ( no really ) - location Plymouth - Devon - i chase 3 things - severe weather ( some success ) - ghosts ( some success ) - and the ladies ( little if any success :D ) and from reading the threads here - i hope to fit in - as i am an eccentric first class :) ( with honors )

any way hope to get to know you all a bit better over time - as to if you will want to know me - well as will Shakespeare observed "there in lies the rub "" :)

regards

Brett

( i only like "assam " tea with milk & 2 sugars BTW )

Edited by brett

hi all - new to NW - name is Brett

Welcome Brett

and from reading the threads here - i hope to fit in - as i am an eccentric first class :) ( with honors )

I'm not sure what you mean? :D there are a 'few odd balls 'on here but you will get to know them all soon, I tend to stay away from them :)

Hi all my name is Jean live in sunny (generally - with the exception of last Sunday) Eastbourne with hubby & 2 daughters.

Joined cos of my fascination with the weather although am very much a beginner so hope to learn loads!

Slowly finding my way around the site but thought an introduction would be a good idea :)

Welcome aboard Brett and Sunlover :)

Welcome to Netweather Brett and Sunlover.

Welcome Brett and Sunlover :)

Welcome to NW, if you want to play pool with us rabble, click the link below in my signature

Welcome to NW, if you want to play pool with us rabble, click the link below in my signature

Rabble?....speak for yourself! :)

Welcome Brett (well met, fellow devonian) & Sunlover :)

Welcome aboard the Skylark both of you :)

Hi all my name is Jean live in sunny (generally - with the exception of last Sunday) Eastbourne with hubby & 2 daughters.

Joined cos of my fascination with the weather although am very much a beginner so hope to learn loads!

Slowly finding my way around the site but thought an introduction would be a good idea http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Can you tell everyone you don't have to be 80 to live in Eastbourne please! :D

Can you tell everyone you don't have to be 80 to live in Eastbourne please! http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif

By all means - Myself and husband are nowhere near 80 years of age. In fact we have aided the average population age for Eastbourne by adding 2 daughters (currently 18 & 14) and I feel proud to have 'done my bit' to assist. Sad to think there are still outdated misconceptions out there - poor Eastbourne!! (Hope that will help Coast??)

I don't believe a word of it. Coast is a least 109 which more than offsets your two young 'uns.

Welcome to the forum, you get used to the head aches after a few weeks.