Paul

Introductions!

1 minute ago, Snowmaiden said:

I think it's because I no longer use the email I was registered under before.

i came back because winter has come back ;):) I live in an Easterly so I rarely get to these parts........

Is there an easterly on the way then?:unknw::cold:

Just now, lassie23 said:

Is there an easterly on the way then?:unknw::cold:

Well, I'm here so that suggests yes! Better shut up though before I get in trouble for being off topic ;) 

9 minutes ago, Snowmaiden said:

Well, I'm here so that suggests yes! Better shut up though before I get in trouble for being off topic ;) 

We are on topic, we are being introduced:pardon:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, helenmalone said:

Hello everyone, newbie here. :)

hi Helen

• Like 1

Hi Barry here only joined a few days ago, does anyone know how to post in the Serious Discussion thread ? It doesn't give the 'post a reply' option in there ??

12 minutes ago, Andover said:

Hi Barry here only joined a few days ago, does anyone know how to post in the Serious Discussion thread ? It doesn't give the 'post a reply' option in there ??

Hi Barry

16 minutes ago, Andover said:

Welcome, Barry.

You need to have written a few posts (15 if I remember correctly) on other parts of the forum before you can participate in the 'serious' section. 

2 hours ago, Gael_Force said:

Welcome, Barry.

You need to have written a few posts (15 if I remember correctly) on other parts of the forum before you can participate in the 'serious' section. 

Many thanks !

2 hours ago, Andover said:

you are not Barry from my old work??..if you are you sent my tax info to my old address..any chance you can email to me Baz?

On 27/04/2017 at 15:52, cheeky_monkey said:

you are not Barry from my old work??..if you are you sent my tax info to my old address..any chance you can email to me Baz?

obviously not the Barry you are looking for lol

On 2017-4-27 at 15:52, cheeky_monkey said:

I'm afraid I'm a different Barry ! 

Ello everyone! Long time watcher of the rainfall radar on this site, but I only just discovered the site has a forum! 

Watching the convective storm thread with great interest :D 

Hello!

Long time lurker of netweather.tv, first time poster. Generally know as cog, coggy or coggers, and (very rarely) Dave.

My interests include; weather, complaining about the lack of weather, plants, engineering, and being socially awkward. :unknw:

• Haha 1

On 11/09/2017 at 20:11, Cog said:

Hello!

Long time lurker of netweather.tv, first time poster. Generally know as cog, coggy or coggers, and (very rarely) Dave.

My interests include; weather, complaining about the lack of weather, plants, engineering, and being socially awkward. :unknw:

You'll be right at home on here then. :rofl:

• Haha 1