Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Being a Gooner Iam shocked someone wanted to create a Spurs thread seeing as there's not that

much to write about over the last 20 years...Cant believe it has created 3 pages...3 posts would

have been more realistic Posted Image

lmao

Maybe we should create a Arsenal thread Essexgooner?

Seems we might have to mate, lol, Im shocked this exists, haha..............

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 122
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Being a Gooner Iam shocked someone wanted to create a Spurs thread seeing as there's not that

much to write about over the last 20 years...Cant believe it has created 3 pages...3 posts would

have been more realistic :D

:):):drinks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Only a flesh wound! :D

Posted
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)

And, welcome NL! :drinks:

I was at the 9-0 thrashing of Bristol Rovers!! :):)

Edited by North Londoner
    Posted

I hear there is a new Spurs DVD out today. 2010........ Unbeaten so far

:):)

Honestly though, mate. I don't hate the Gooners at all...I still wonder at Chippy Brady's fantastic bender against us at New Year 1979...What a goal!!! Spurs 0-5 Gooners... :yahoo::yahoo:

And, welcome NL! :yahoo:

I was at the 9-0 thrashing of Bristol Rovers!! :yahoo::drinks:

Under the management of Keith Burkinshaw, maybe our last decent manager.

Didn't he once quote "There Used to be a Club Over There" when he left after winning the UEFA cup in 1984.

Ha, ha, I heard the world's shortest DVD is titled "Spurs Premiership League Highlights".

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Posted ImagePosted Image

Honestly though, mate. I don't hate the Gooners at all...I still wonder at Chippy Brady's fantastic bender against us at New Year 1979...What a goal!!! Spurs 0-5 Gooners... Posted ImagePosted Image

Yeah, that was some goal, dont get pitches like that anymore either, haha

Posted

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ....Surely Gazza's goal in the 3-1 FA Cup win has to be the best onePosted ImagePosted Image I was there for that one!!!!

How's about the one against Scotland at Euro '96??? :whistling::good::good:

My Official calendar for 2010 has pride-of-place! :whistling:

Posted

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ....Surely Gazza's goal in the 3-1 FA Cup win has to be the best onePosted ImagePosted Image I was there for that one!!!!

Good goal but think Seaman was to fault for that goal....Should have saved it in my opinion :whistling:

Posted

There are many things Seaman should have savedPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image For Ar5ena1 & England......

Nobody will beat the flying octopus at the moment...he probably the best keeper we have had since Clemance.

• 1 month later...
    Posted

yet another 2 points thrown away, how many times this seson are we going destroy the oppostion but not get the 3 points !

oh well I suppose we can always hope for the south london pikeys to be ripped to shreds again tomorrow !

Posted

yet another 2 points thrown away, how many times this seson are we going destroy the oppostion but not get the 3 points !

oh well I suppose we can always hope for the south london pikeys to be ripped to shreds again tomorrow !

It's bloody annoying, innit! :D

Posted

same old spurs i say...I still dream of.

brown

baker

henry

blanchflower

norman

mckay

jones

white

smith

dyson

medwin.

And bill nick, who by the way is a distent relation to me..

Posted

We played exellent football today, but looked very tired in the final 3rd of the pitch, I would have changed it up top and given Gudjohnson a go.

Again its frustrating but Villa didnt come to white hart lane for a victory they got what they came for. Only good thing today was City losing

But realistically can we honestly finish 4thPosted ImagePosted Image

Posted

We certainly can finish 4th...City, Villa and Liverpool are all capable of putting in a dire performance??? What is it, with opposition goalies and defenders playing blinders at the Lane? :yahoo:

Posted

its been unreal there have been more "gordon Banks" performances at the Lane this season than you woul get in ten seasons !

Absolutely can get 4th place !

Posted

One of the best performances I've seen at the lane was -Jay-Jay Okocha's performance in the 2004-

2005 season (i think)

He hit the bar 5 times and scored the winner !!!! even the spurs fans applauded him off at the end.

Any spurs fans on here remember the season Spurs, Southampton and Bolton got promoted from the old second division to the first.

Spurs remained in the top flight after that promotion season, while within 8 years of us going up with spurs that year, we ended up in the old 4th division.

Posted

its been unreal there have been more "gordon Banks" performances at the Lane this season than you woul get in ten seasons !

Absolutely can get 4th place !

If anyone-else were here whilst I was listening to the commentary, they'd aske me: who's Gordon BENNET!! :)

One of the best performances I've seen at the lane was -Jay-Jay Okocha's performance in the 2004-

2005 season (i think)

He hit the bar 5 times and scored the winner !!!! even the spurs fans applauded him off at the end.

Any spurs fans on here remember the season Spurs, Southampton and Bolton got promoted from the old second division to the first.

Spurs remained in the top flight after that promotion season, while within 8 years of us going up with spurs that year, we ended up in the old 4th division.

Aye mate. I was at the Spurs 1-0 Bolton game, 51,000 at The Lane! Those were the days?? But the 'abuse' the Bolton supporters' coaches got on the Seven Sisters Road made me feel ill! :)

Posted

If anyone-else were here whilst I was listening to the commentary, they'd aske me: who's Gordon BENNET!! Posted Image

Aye mate. I was at the Spurs 1-0 Bolton game, 51,000 at The Lane! Those were the days?? But the 'abuse' the Bolton supporters' coaches got on the Seven Sisters Road made me feel ill! Posted Image

Hi pete , i was there that day with my dad, we had a late goal disallowed. like you say 51,000 that day!!! . i remember the return fixture at the old burnden park 0-0 was the outcome and a crowd of 39,000.

Edited by Lancs_Northants
    Posted

Hi pete , i was there that day with my dad, we had a late goal disallowed. like you say 51,000 that day!!! . i remember the return fixture at the old burnden park 0-0 was the outcome and a crowd of 39,000.

Hi mate...I never even realized that that late equalizer had been disallowed, until I was outside the ground. I couldn't see a thing! :)

Posted

Hi mate...I never even realized that that late equalizer had been disallowed, until I was outside the ground. I couldn't see a thing! Posted Image

Happy days Pete !!!

Now lets see if you can upgrade your dire record at the reebok for the cup tie.Posted Image

No doubt i will jinx it now Posted Image

Regards Pete!!

Edited by Lancs_Northants
    Posted

Good luck for next week, L_N...Do we really want to win??? :)

Posted

bolton away, spurs travelling north of high wycombe, bound to be cold, or very cold...........not normal good spurs hunting ground, but like the weather this winter, something a bit different going on with spurs ......?

• 2 months later...