Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Marsden Sunrise / Lake District Snow

Posted
Thank you so much both of you! such high praise!

Shaun, here's a larger version for your desktop to save stretching the 800px version...

post-3392-1236900211_thumb.jpg

Brian and anyone else I can post a larger version if anyone wants to use them as desktop backgrounds :D

Thanks everyone else too for your comments, makes it worthwhile getting up at 5:15 on my days off, i'm not a morning person either!

Hi Mark, that would be great. Could you post No.5 for me again please? :D

Brian

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!
Hi Mark, that would be great. Could you post No.5 for me again please? :D

Brian

Here you go Brian...

post-3392-1236901388_thumb.jpg

I guess you meant from the 2nd lot I posted?

Posted

Well just WOW those sunrise shots are just beautiful, some of the best i've ever seen, the colours are just superb.

Also pinched one as my desktop looks great :D

Do you sell your photography mark? because you should :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!
Well just WOW those sunrise shots are just beautiful, some of the best i've ever seen, the colours are just superb.

Also pinched one as my desktop looks great :)

Do you sell your photography mark? because you should :)

I do have some photos available on my website (link in sig) but never had much success. I need to get more photos on there, and see if I can reduce the prices a bit. So far i've sold a mousemat with a profit of £2 :lol:

Thanks for your comment though, all this good feedback is giving me more desire to make a better go of it, so thanks everyone. I'm going to get some printed and take to our local picture framer, and ask if he can frame and display some photos on a sale or return basis.

• European State of the Climate 2023 - Widespread flooding and severe heatwaves

The annual ESOTC is a key evidence report about European climate and past weather. High temperatures, heatwaves, wildfires, torrential rain and flooding, data and insight from 2023, Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Chilly with an increasing risk of frost

Once Monday's band of rain fades, the next few days will be drier. However, it will feel cool, even cold, in the breeze or under gloomy skies, with an increasing risk of frost. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Dubai Floods: Another Warning Sign for Desert Regions?

The flooding in the Middle East desert city of Dubai earlier in the week followed record-breaking rainfall. It doesn't rain very often here like other desert areas, but like the deadly floods in Libya last year showed, these rain events are likely becoming more extreme due to global warming. View the full blog here

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather 2