Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The BBC Is Biased.

noggin

it sources watt's blog. It might as well source the moon. I just went over there and saw some nonsense about co2 rise and temperature. Watt's just throws things out without understanding them, allowing even the most ridiculous concepts to appear as valid as solid facts. People don't learn anything there, in fact judging from the comments the readers are actually getting regressed in their understanding.

I suspect that blog has just become a big of a hit count target. In fact the latest post is about getting 250,000 readers or something. It's just an internet version of a rant. I find it kind of irking how it pretends to be doing science and people actually believe that, when in fact it only really boils down to an op ed column making up a number of disconnected strange theories about different aspects of the climate.

And that's my movie review.

Edited by Android

Posted
it sources watt's blog. It might as well source the moon. I just went over there and saw some nonsense about co2 rise and temperature. Watt's just throws things out without understanding them, allowing even the most ridiculous concepts to appear as valid as solid facts. People don't learn anything there, in fact judging from the comments the readers are actually getting regressed in their understanding.

I suspect that blog has just become a big of a hit count target. In fact the latest post is about getting 250,000 readers or something. It's just an internet version of a rant. I find it kind of irking how it pretends to be doing science and people actually believe that, when in fact it only really boils down to an op ed column making up a number of disconnected strange theories about different aspects of the climate.

And that's my movie review.

Throws things out without understanding them! Well the same surely can be said about Hansen and Mann. Climate science = half baked ideas, dodgy data, and a complete lack of understanding of natural forcings!

Edited by Solar Cycles

Posted
Throws things out without understanding them! Well the same surely can be said about Hansen and Mann. Climate science = half baked ideas, dodgy data, and a complete lack of understanding of natural forcings!

Well, here's your chance then. Write an post/paper about these forcings (with figures, we like figures, and graphs, we like them as well) that people like me can mull over during quiet times at Christmas.

Posted
Climate science = half baked ideas, dodgy data, and a complete lack of understanding of natural forcings!

That's a bit close to the mark, mate - being that it is on the road of turning quickly from opinion and fast becoming libel.

Edited by VillagePlank

Posted
That's a bit close to the mark, mate - being that it is on the road of turning quickly from opinion and fast becoming libel.
Sorry VP, but so was the remark about Watts. Two wrongs don't make a right I guess!

Posted

I'd be interested to see an example from one of Hansen/Manns papers that demonstrate a complete lack of understand of natural forcings..

I suspect it might be easier to find errors/misdirection on the watts up with that blog myself?