Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Video Taken Of Ufo's Over Turkey

sconetone

Posted

A VIDEO that claims to show alien spacecraft has been described as the "most important images of a UFO ever filmed".

The vision was taken by 42-year-old night guard Yalcin Yalman in a compound in Turkey earlier this year

The images captured on film are expected to have a tremendous impact throughout the world and they are the most important UFO images ever caught on camera.

Linky here - http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...836-661,00.html

What do you think????

Posted

Too clichéd and grainy for me to buy into it. Plus nothing else has been mentioned if it was that "sensational" it would have made the news before. I call bull.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

I can't buy into the 'Alien craft' side of UFO's but I'm sure, for some folk. some of the stuff they see in the night sky is 'unidentified'.... to them at least.

If the footage is unmolested in any way then it does show a 'solid object'.......makes me wonder just how far on we are with our military surveilance crafts (un-manned).

Isn't there a 'remote control' saucer toy with a helium balloon body and central fan that looks something like the image?

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

THings like this cause scare stories as well.

http://www.ufo-blog.com/ufo-blog/2007/10/u...their-toys.html

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

Again, I'd need to stress a belief that, without science beyond our imagining could folk from 'way out there' (though I believe them to be) invest all that is required to travel here, would choose to invest so much to do so when 'remote sensing is able to bring them the same type of 'info' back home.

If truely 'unidentifiable' then maybe we need to take a look into our own future to bring us closer to the truth of the matter.

Edited by Gray-Wolf

Posted

to me it looks more like the ISS ,if you look on spaceweather.com guys are regularly filming and photographing the ISS passes and they look remarkably similar ,also with the amount of spacejunk up there,bound to be 99.99% false calls

like greywolf i believe there is something out there, but wonder why they would bugger about like this

Posted

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what's out there regarding this subject. Yes i admit there are a lot of hoaxes out there and many sightings are probably misidentified, but there are some sightings which are just truly remarkable, particularly cases where UFOs are seen by police officers, pilots and military personnel and objects are tracked on both civil and military radar units. certainly in the early days back in the early 1900s when modern UFO reports became apparent many unexplained reports were likely extraterrestrial in orgin, but from the late 50s secret projects within the United States developed there own flying saucers or so called alien reproduction Vehicles which could probably account for alot of modern day sightings.

For 60 years this subject has been shrouded in secrecy, but only recently over the past decade has it started to come to light, military and government witnesses have started coming forward and shared there accounts on UFOs, alien life and top secret projects. most of this has been ignored by the mainstream media until this past year when the subject has suddenly hit the news.

The people i have talked too and books I've read is that a gradual disclosure of all related matters was the best way to go, which is what we are now starting to see, IE France releasing key documents in 2007

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7032202132.html

followed by the UK in may and October of this year.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iMGau7B...g6GsLwD93UD4P81

Also there was an alleged secret meeting at the UN concerning UFO and extraterrestrial life in February which was allegedly attended by over 30 nations including the Vatican, and it was widely accepted by nations that we were been visited and were working out a timetable for disclosure. What adds credibility to this meeting was just 2 months later the Vatican's chief astronomer to the pope came out and said this:

http://www.livescience.com/space/ap-080513...can-aliens.html

Also check out this press conference done back in 2001, where over 20 military and government witnesses testified in front of camera regarding this subject.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

and this in 2007

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aqycW-DG3ew

It's an amazing subject to look at, and would certainly be an amazing event when it all comes out.

Posted

There are people out there that experiece something.. What it is is open to much discussion..

I'll admit to seeing things that cant be explained.. I think there are many people throughout the west country, who lived through the 70s, looking at the same things i did.. Lights at high altitude moving steadily through clear skys, only to shoot off at angles, at speed, that no aircraft could achieve.. Many of these observations are logged and are now free to view under the *coff* freedom of information act...

Given the vast ammount of stars out there in space I feel it's a mathmatical certainty that life has evolved on many other planets,my problem with UFO's is (Ignoring the obvious probs such as time and distances etc) what's the point in what they appear to be doing? if they wished to study the Earth and its inhabitants secretly surely their technology would allow them to do so,so why would they leave their lights on?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

IMO the law of probability says that if aliens find us they will probably eat us, so I hope it is not a real video.

The chances are we have been found already, just not worth taking yet.

We are not the biggest fish in the sea, no way. Oh yes, we taste like pork...

Russ

Edited by Rustynailer