Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stormchaser1

BLACK XP

Friend suggested trying Black XP 17 he says its one of the best Os he has ever used. Does anyone know of any potential problems or glitches with this Os

nigel

the only thing i can find on google is that it is downloadable by torrent - looks dody but some poeple seem to say they like it - think support might be limited though if anything goes wrong

Evening Karl

Black Xp is a modified version of XP

it runs like Vista but without the glitches or problems , as far as we know

nigel

From what I can work out doing a google too, it is an XP with the Luna Media Centre skin, and packaged with loads of cracked progs including maybe a few trojans and other "extras".

There's a similar product 'out there' for Vista as well, called 'Vista Ultimate Black Edition'....which is basically a hacked version of Vista with some bundled software (office 2003 etc) available on some p2p torrent networks...highly illegal of course, and like most pirated versions of windows, is not updatable from microsoft once installed....To be honest, I'd steer well clear and purchase a legitimate copy of XP (very cheap these days)...There are plenty of good free/shareware programs out there to enhance the XP experience