Cold?
IGNORED

Welcome all to The Storm Enthusiasts group

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D

Welcome newcomers :doh:

Hello everyone! We need some excitement on the weather front!

Yes, now where are all our Autumn storms? I guess our next chance will be Spring now,and if we are lucky, we may have even get thundersnow this Winter. http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

Posted

Yes, now where are all our Autumn storms? I guess our next chance will be Spring now,and if we are lucky, we may have even get thundersnow this Winter. :doh:

Out along the Channel, the Benelux countries and in the North Sea at the moment!

Posted Image

Storm forecasts out from ESTOFEX and UKASF + highlighted in the UK storms and extreme weather thread!

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Gethin Jones on Deadliest Tornadoes on Virgin1 atm, interesting so far - rudely awakened on his first night by an alarm in the hotel because of a possible tornado in the vicinity.

Posted

Oooo yes, shall be watching that tonight when all of the clan have gone to bed :D

No been informed we shall be watching during dinner. If it has Sherman in it I am not sure it is tea time watching http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif

Posted

Paul S isn't in this episode, he will be in the one with deadliest lightning. I actually remember being near those storms they are showing in Kansas, we were in Hays that same morning they were evacuated (remember being woken by constant cgs landing outside the room) and were near the storm that dropped the tornado near Dighton too where we saw a few tornadoes that day.

Deadliest Lightning with Paul S will be on this Weds at 10pm!

Posted

Paul S isn't in this episode, he will be in the one with deadliest lightning. I actually remember being near those storms they are showing in Kansas, we were in Hays that same morning they were evacuated (remember being woken by constant cgs landing outside the room) and were near the storm that dropped the tornado near Dighton too where we saw a few tornadoes that day.

Deadliest Lightning with Paul S will be on this Weds at 10pm!

Wish they would make there mind up on the schedule!

Posted

It's on my freeview on channel 20. Not that it matters now since its just about finished, but might make a difference for wednesday.

Posted

It's on my freeview on channel 20. Not that it matters now since its just about finished, but might make a difference for wednesday.

Thanks, I will have to rescan my channels again and see whether I took Virgin off.

Posted

Yes, was on ch20 for me too on freeview. Could feel the adreneline again just sitting there watching Gethin and co get close to severe weather in those storms ... only 6 months now http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Look forward to watching the Sherminator on Wednesday!

Posted

Should I watch him in 16:9 or 4:3 ?

• 3 months later...
Posted

Only a couple of months to go...And UK storm season starts.. :) Radar watching :drunk:

Lets hope its better than the rubbish last year....

Lol,how funny is that! I was just about to write the same thing up :) Yes, can't wait.Hoping for a better year this time.( I say that every year and it dosen't happen lol)

Posted

Lol,how funny is that! I was just about to write the same thing up :) Yes, can't wait.Hoping for a better year this time.( I say that every year and it dosen't happen lol)

you must be reading my thoughts Jane in that crsytal ball....There are HotSpots for the wireless in USA Hotels...So will send you some pics from time to time

on out chases...And you can let me know of any action here

my spelling is getting worse as I get older :drunk:

Edited by dogs32

Posted

you must be reading my thoughts Jane in that crsytal ball....There are HotSpots for the wireless in USA Hotels...So will send you some pics from time to time

on out chases...And you can let me know of any action here

my spelling is getting worse as I get older :friends:

Lol I sure will send you some reports,that is if we get any storms lol.You must be eagerly counting down the days until the storm chase, I can't wait to see the pics and live coverage once you get over there. :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...