Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Global Weather Oscillations

jethro

Posted

This past Tuesday I was the guest speaker at the local college in Ocala Florida, sponsored by the Villages and Ocala Tea Party Association. I have been conducting climate cycle research for 20-years and made my e-book (published June 2008) available on my web site free of charge so everyone could have access to it. The book is titled "Global Warming-Global Cooling, Natural Cause Found.

As a guest speaker, I presented over the course of an hour nearly 50 wonderful slides covering the carbon dixode cycle, natural cycles of temperature and Co2 during the past half million years. I culminated the talk by showing my findings concerning the "Natural Cause for Global Warming and Cooling Cycles".

Over the course of the next days news of my "Natural Cycle" presentation has spread like wild fire throughout the Ocala Florida area, with more presentations requested.

A couple local newspapers attended the presentation, as well as several hundred people seeking the truth concerning global warming. Of the two newspapers, one reported on the presentation. The other paper, owned by the New York Times (Ocala Star Banner) nixed their article, but did run 6 different global warming articles slanted toward anthropogenic warming and the Copenhagen climate Change Summnit.

People in Ocala are so upset about censoring type of coverage by the paper, a video of my 1 hour presentation is being sent to FOX News and Glenn Beck.

You can view a summary of my talk can be seen on my web site in the presentations section.

Posted

Thanks for the link Cumulus I've downloaded your book now and am enjoying it

I'm going to be emigrating to the US next year (to Connecticut) so have been over a few times already, enough to experience the media.

Are you sure you want your materiel being handled by Fox News and particularly Glenn Beck - you might be tainted by association!

(although I think your book is excellent and wish you every success with it)

Edited by saperlo