Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports 6th July 2008

Costa Del Fal

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

My first storms of the year and coming in now.

Just had my first one with a few rumbles and about 3 strikes of Lightning. This looks to have died away but it was to my North mainly but now a cell is coming in again with it looking more Dark and already some more Thunder Heard.

Posted

storm here in kidderminster, a few rumbles and a couple of lightening seen. heavy downpours with hail mixed in. Cat watching it come down from the windowsill. :D

Seems to be clearing from the north and west. short but sweet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Short but heavy shower with two very loud cracks of thunder at 1500.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms
storm here in kidderminster, a few rumbles and a couple of lightening seen. heavy downpours with hail mixed in. Cat watching it come down from the windowsill. :D

Seems to be clearing from the north and west. short but sweet.

Hi, i think we have both had the same storm. We had lots of Lightning and snappy loud Thunder and that makes 2 storms in one day so far.

The radar seems to show things going NW but here it seems to be going SE but if it is thats good!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunder - not necessarily at the same time!

First lightning seen at 18:14 followed by a rumble 20 seconds later. There were a few more similar and nearest approach was 2 miles (10 secs). All done and dusted by 18:30 but storm developed as it moved Northeast.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

A couple of thunderstorms today, quite shortlived but better than nothing, a few nearbly flashes and some very loud thunder.