Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

changing passwords

Posted

anyone point me in the right direction as to how to do it.

ive a newlaptop and want to streamline my passwords,thanks peterf

Posted

Go into 'my controls' and near the bottom on the left hand side there is 'options' and there is where you will find change password Peter :rolleyes:

Posted
Go into 'my controls' and near the bottom on the left hand side there is 'options' and there is where you will find change password Peter :rolleyes:

soz i mean to change my passwords on netweather :rolleyes:

Posted

so did I Peter :rolleyes: near the top right hand side of NW page you will see 'My Controls' it will open up your controls, bottom left there is an options section and at the very bottom of that is your change password.

Posted
so did I Peter :rolleyes: near the top right hand side of NW page you will see 'My Controls' it will open up your controls, bottom left there is an options section and at the very bottom of that is your change password.

GENIUS lol thanks very much :rolleyes:

Posted

That will only change the password on here btw, to change your password for nw extra, follow the link on the nw extra homepage (after you have logged in).

That will only change the password on here btw, to change your password for nw extra, follow the link on the nw extra homepage (after you have logged in).

Point well made Paul it took me ages to realise that when mine was changed

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds
Doh! I never knew that.I asked Oon to change mine and he graciously obliged :)

Why am I not surprised? :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, crisp, calm and sunny
Doh! I never knew that.I asked Oon to change mine and he graciously obliged :)

And I thought I was the most naive and gullible n-w member Hanny!

When I asked OON how I could change mine he informed me that only a senior moderator could do it, to let him know what my current one was and what I wanted the new one to be, and he'd sort it for me. I got all the information ready and was just about to PM him with it, then did a last minute check with my best n-w friend. Who said that under no circumstances should I hit SEND.....and helpfully explained how I could change it myself.

Thank goodness he didn't gain access to my PM's, the scalleywag. He'd still be blackmailing me to this day......

And I thought I was the most naive and gullible n-w member Hanny!

When I asked OON how I could change mine he informed me that only a senior moderator could do it, to let him know what my current one was and what I wanted the new one to be, and he'd sort it for me. I got all the information ready and was just about to PM him with it, then did a last minute check with my best n-w friend. Who said that under no circumstances should I hit SEND.....and helpfully explained how I could change it myself.

Thank goodness he didn't gain access to my PM's, the scalleywag. He'd still be blackmailing me to this day......

he'd get fed up reading mine within 5 mins SH B)