Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports Sun 20th April -24th April

Karen Ann

Posted

Can report a small but long lived amount of thundery activity here today. Started rumbling in the distance at about 5.30pm, passed over Broadstone with a good couple of CG's and great cracks of thunder at about 6.45pm. All Finished by 7.00pm. Not surprised as the convection here this afternoon was quite beautiful and I had one of my 'heads' too.

Posted

Small but quite potent thunderstorm has just passed over the Lnodon Bridge area of London giving some hail and a quick burst of heavy rain...

Cheers

FC

Posted

nice little storm just passed through Merstham :) Whooooooo as I typing just seen lightning strike just hit tree over by M25 and now think i have gone deaf from the thunder!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal

Thunder, lightning and rain...what you'd expect when it's time to do the school run!

Posted

Managed to get home from work amongst the Cg's, hail and torrential rainfall in time to get the DSLR out and shoot this beatiful display of mammatus in HDR mode. I would of preferred a better backdrop than the suburbs of East London, but hey - Big mamma wasn't waiting for me - she dissapeared as quickly as she arrived :)

BIG1.jpg

BIG2.jpg

BIG3.jpg

BIG4.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything

Super dooper Mamma shots there!

Just heard some thunder, looks like it may just skim me, and only 15 mins left of work so I may well get a shot of this.

Posted

Wow top pictures they look awesome.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Wow those shots are awesome!! I was in central london when the cell came over, it went very dark so much that some of the streetlights came on, however I didnt see any thing as spectacular, other than about five flashes of lightning :)

Edited by MikeStanton

Posted

Another nice little storm just passed over. Hail, heavy rain and plenty of thunder and C+C lightning

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal

Ooh wow Dave great pictures! What camera do you have? I hope to get a proper one eventually.

Just had a storm leave me about 10 minutes ago, something dark and moody approaching again now.

Posted
Ooh wow Dave great pictures! What camera do you have? I hope to get a proper one eventually.

Just had a storm leave me about 10 minutes ago, something dark and moody approaching again now.

Hi I use a Pentax K10D DSLR, and took the photo's in HDR :)