Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 28th January 2004 (2)

Tim B

Posted

Fairly heavy rain here at the moment, which started about 15 mins ago, temp is 4.5c the clouds in the distance are looking very aggressive.

Posted
brightend up a lot here, just the odd flake, i think the front has just passed over got a picture but im no expert   :D  

HERE

LOL I think people on 56k modems will ave a problem viwing that.

Lucky I am on broadband :D

Posted

Had gorgeous blue skies after the heavy snow this morning, but it's clouded over in the last half hour so we might have some more snow this afternoon (I hope). Snowball supplies have been almost exhausted... :D:D

Jess

Posted

still snowing here :D , it's coming down from the N/W,

Anyone above me in the N/W still getting snow, Chester way!!

Maybe North Wales, If so it looks like we could get more.

Posted

sorry about the size :? will resize them later :D Jk im in N. Wales and its frequent snow showers here at the moment after a heavy blizzard

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

EVERYBODYS THE ME IS HAD WICKEEEED SNOWS LAST NIGHTS!! ME IS NOT ABLES TO BELIEVE THE ME'S EYES!!!

It is starteds at 11.20 in leetle flurries. Pressure trend is dropped and temp is starteds to rise from 0.0 to 0.6 and suddenlys snow istrateds to gets heavy and non stops. Wind is was pretty strong iswells! Then by 12.30pms it is got mad like blizzard and sometimes u is not ables to see past u's windows!

Very wickeeeds man! The me is managed to films it iswells! Me is took some snappy shots when snow is starteds but too blizzardy for digi PCs later ons!! Blizzard is goes on for hour or so (temp is dropped badlys again to -0.5c) and then after whiles snow is got lighters! Me is had coverings of bout 2cms within 20 mins! It is was awesomes to see first bleezards after such long times! Lot of peoples is got its last night innits!!

Mr baldie u is got u's snow yets? Surely u isn't missed outs? Snow is steel settled outsides and last night min temp is was -3.2c till 8am thees mornings! Sunny mornings but snow not melteds. Temp is 0.9c right nows and the me is forecast more snows!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Good lucks verybodys, the me is hopes u is all had mega load of snows and schools is shuts and day of works for alls!!! Me is will post me's snow piccies on board tonite!!!!

Posted

As i just typed last post the snow wasn't as heavy as earlier,

Spoke too soon, it's now getting heavier, and looking N/W the sky is full of it :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

Heavy snow falling here!! We have had almost an inch in less than an hour!! Almost did not make it home thanks to various cars and lorries jack- knifed.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snowy. Summer: Warm/gentle breeze. Anytime: thunderstorms/gales.

Hey crazy - you wants to share some of the fluffies with mee? :cry:

Posted
EVERYBODYS THE ME IS HAD WICKEEEED SNOWS LAST NIGHTS!! ME IS NOT ABLES TO BELIEVE THE ME'S EYES!!!

It is starteds at 11.20 in leetle flurries. Pressure trend is dropped and temp is starteds to rise from 0.0 to 0.6 and suddenlys snow istrateds to gets heavy and non stops. Wind is was pretty strong iswells! Then by 12.30pms it is got mad like blizzard and sometimes u is not ables to see past u's windows!  

Very wickeeeds man! The me is managed to films it iswells! Me is took some snappy shots when snow is starteds but too blizzardy for digi PCs later ons!! Blizzard is goes on for hour or so (temp is dropped badlys again to -0.5c) and then after whiles  snow is got lighters! Me is had coverings of bout 2cms within 20 mins!  It is was awesomes to see first bleezards after such long times! Lot of peoples is got its last night innits!!  

Mr baldie u is got u's snow yets? Surely u isn't missed outs? Snow is steel settled outsides and last night min temp is was -3.2c till 8am thees mornings! Sunny mornings but snow not melteds. Temp is 0.9c right nows and the me is forecast more snows!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Good lucks verybodys, the me is hopes u is all had mega load of snows and schools is shuts and day of works for alls!!! Me is will post me's snow piccies on board tonite!!!!

ROFL!

Good stuff, enjoy! :D

Posted

Heavy Snow is continuing to fall here. And with the road home being closed, I have been given permission set of home before it gets dark...

I'll not be back on before 6pm so I'll give you an update then !! (Unless I get stuck in a snow drift)

Posted

Very wickeeeds man! The me is managed to films it iswells! Me is took some snappy shots when snow is starteds but too blizzardy for digi PCs later ons!! Blizzard is goes on for hour or so (temp is dropped badlys again to -0.5c) and then after whiles  snow is got lighters! Me is had coverings of bout 2cms within 20 mins!  It is was awesomes to see first bleezards after such long times! Lot of peoples is got its last night innits!!  

Mr baldie u is got u's snow yets?
yes mate about 3 - 4 inches   8)  snowing very heavy here now large flakes to   :D temp at 2 degrees  hope u get wot we havin here now amazing

Posted

EXTREMELY heavey snow for 10 minutes now, Real blizzards conditions! Cannot see further about 50 meters. I have about 2cm already and everywhere is completely white, I can't beleive how quick it changed.

Posted
got some pics up (smaller now :D )

HERE

Very very heavy blizzard conditions here in south Cambridgeshire, I have not seen snow like this before in my life!! Pictures to follow shortly

Posted
The snow from yeasterday and this morning is starting to freeze   8)  

Time to get the sledge out again for tonight!

why? is it to snow tonight? or are you just going out sledging on this snow?

BTW will post pics in about an hour

:D