Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 28th January 2004 (1)

Tim B

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal

we got snow around 2.30am. it was lovely but it has melted apart from on the grass.

Posted

Surrounding hills and mountains are while. A bit of sleet has stuck the cars, quite icy. A lovely morning ahead with clear skies.... expecting another fall of snow come this afternoon :lol:

Posted

SNOW yes 5 inches -2.9 here, hoping for more don't know if i'll get any more though should not be greedy i suppose.

Posted

Blizzard Conditions, Blizzard Conditions, OMG, OMG, Blur - Song 2 plays at excessive amounts of decibells and wakes up everyone in surrounding housing estates.

Got some blizzard conditions here in darwen, Classic blizzard conditions and it has no sign if being anything but blizzard conditions for at least the next 2 hours, I've got some pics aswell, Will post them soon.

Posted

tim is the ppn over you at the moment expected to intensify and cover a greater area?

Posted

blizzard here in North Wales, has been snowing hard since 7am , about 3 cm covering everything, washing lines ect

Posted

I have not checked yet, Only got up a few minutes ago and was like some 16 year old girl meeting nsync when I saw this, To bonkers with excitement to check, Will do now.

Posted

lol i think i dreamt about snow, woke up at 6.30 out of excitement, legged it to the window and looked out with blurry eyes, gave a silent cheer when i saw snow, legged it back to bed, failed to get back to sleep, got out again at 7.15 and saw there was more than i had first thought - it didn't settle too well on the roads but there's a good inch or so on cars and grass and presumably more to come :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms

had oly a lght flurry during the night car had just a thin layer on...but still..its more than was expected :lol:

Posted

Had a very slight covering in oxford at about midnight to 1 am last night, all gone this morning, there was snow on the ground driving to my place of work at heathrow airport.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Easygoing, but winter is meant to be white, dammit!

Good morning all!

Started snowing at about 0150, settled immediatly. Woke up this morning and we've got about 3-5 cm. The gritters didn't work, 'cause the road's outside my house is turning intocompacted ice as I speak!

Roll on the second wave!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

snowed here for about 30 mins didnt settle disappointing

Posted

started snowing in co.durham (stanley) at around 7.30pm yesterday with blizzard like conditions - was snowing very heavily in newcastle city centre as well with settling snow.

In stanley we have around 4-5inches of snow with the second belt to arrive around 10pm this morning but look out the west coast as the radar shows a large amount of precipitation heading your way.

unfortuantly the web cam in stanley aint working at the moment

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: extreme weather

We had a very light dusting last night. Now it has been snowing for about an hour and at some points quite hard. Everywhere is white now although there is nothing significant and no disruption caused. Am hoping that the next band over Scotland tracks this way too!!!! :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :p:p :lol: :lol:

Posted

Some more snow on its way here by the looks of it, got a slight covering, nice to see though, still waiting for the day of drifts though :lol:

Edit: Sleeting a bit here nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, want it to snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Moderator Edit (By Tim :lol: Second message was edited in to this one, Don't double post please

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Calm warm and sunny 😎

There is about 1cm on the ground here. Clouds building though and the odd flake in the air...

Posted

Theres about 2-3 inches on the ground here (kings lynn). :lol:

My sister just said there about 1-2 inches at Fakenham.