Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Netweather 'get together' at Beachy head

Posted

At last, one of Netweathers most northerly contributors (and forum council member) met with one of the most southerly members and all organised and overseen by a moderator!!!

A couple of pictures from me but hopefully Louby and Shetland Coastie will add some from the selection that they took. I have left out the 'mug shots' as Louby can be very intermediating when she wants to be!!!!

Thanks for a terrific afternoon guys, beautiful weather (as always! :doh: ), great company, lets have another pint soon eh?

gallery_6667_459_1475492.jpg

gallery_6667_459_1070778.jpg

Edited by Coast

Posted
Shetland Coastie will never make it back to Lerwick with that rig!! :doh:

:lol: Actually the guy was French and I made the same comment about him getting across the channel!

Guest Shetland Coastie
Shetland Coastie will never make it back to Lerwick with that rig!! :doh:

Dont laugh, this is how theyre finding money for our pay rise, making us fly to the school in one of these :lol:

Cheers Coast and Loubs for a good time, we must do it again soon!

Posted

Thank you both for a great time :D and a special thanks to the chauffeur for taking us to some lovely places :D

I am glad you both behaved yourselves, I would have hated to have pull rank on ya!! :D

Coast I think after all that leg pulling it was wise you didn't push your luck and show a pic of me :clap:

Here's to the next meet up :D:D

Lots more Pics clicky here Page 2 are some of the better ones in my opinion.

DPP_0023.jpg

DPP_0026.jpg

DPP_0035.jpg

I believe the one below has a sun pillar... would be grateful if someone could tell me if I am right or not :) if you click the link above you will see it in a few of the pics.

Sunrise this morning.

DPP_0055.jpg

DPP_0057.jpg

DPP_0061.jpg

Posted

not a full one Louby but nice to see. A full one is very rare, I've only ever seen one and that was a long long time ago. Others may have been luckier than me though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Ooh, lovely pics guys! :D

Posted

The sunrise pic's are absolutely amazing Louby, must have been fantastic watching the sunrise develope. :)

You have now proved that you can get out of bed at a reasonable time of the day as well. :) So no more lie ins for you young lady :o

Posted
I was happy with seeing what I did :) I was chuffed, god knows what I would be like seeing a full one :)

We have unusual weather phenomena all the time in Eastbourne :o

You have now proved that you can get out of bed at a reasonable time of the day as well. :D So no more lie ins for you young lady :)

No, and get the tea on!

• European State of the Climate 2023 - Widespread flooding and severe heatwaves

The annual ESOTC is a key evidence report about European climate and past weather. High temperatures, heatwaves, wildfires, torrential rain and flooding, data and insight from 2023, Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Chilly with an increasing risk of frost

Once Monday's band of rain fades, the next few days will be drier. However, it will feel cool, even cold, in the breeze or under gloomy skies, with an increasing risk of frost. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Dubai Floods: Another Warning Sign for Desert Regions?

The flooding in the Middle East desert city of Dubai earlier in the week followed record-breaking rainfall. It doesn't rain very often here like other desert areas, but like the deadly floods in Libya last year showed, these rain events are likely becoming more extreme due to global warming. View the full blog here

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather 2