Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

BA Flights

Paul Sherman

Posted

Hi Guys,

To all the members coming Stateside this April and May, would like to draw your attention to a Sale that BA Are having during the 1st 23 days of January. They have 25% off flights to N America including our base city of (DFW) Dallas Fort Worth until the 23rd January. ( These can be found at BA.COM ) This means you can pick up a Flight for around the £340 mark, which is pretty damn good. If you feel like pampering yourselves they also have upgrades available for about £160 on top as well. This flight will be out of Heathrow but you also have the option of AA (American Airlines) out of Gatwick.

So these are the dates and returns for the different Tours

Tour 1 -

Outbound - 28th April and Returning 9th May 2008

Tour 2 -

Outbound - 9th May and Returning 20th May 2008

Tour 3 -

Outbound - 20th May and Returning 31st May 2008

Any questions please Pm Me.

AndyNEEssex can you reply to this message so your post count goes to (10) and then your Pm facility will be enabled.

Many Thanks

Paul Sherman

Posted

Thanks Paul,

I've got flights through AA from LHR to DFW, but I'm going out on 16th May as I'm meeting up with an old mate for the weekend in Panama City, FL. I'll be back at DFW early afternoon of the 20th,

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Guys,

To all the members coming Stateside this April and May, would like to draw your attention to a Sale that BA Are having during the 1st 23 days of January. They have 25% off flights to N America including our base city of (DFW) Dallas Fort Worth until the 23rd January. ( These can be found at BA.COM ) This means you can pick up a Flight for around the £340 mark, which is pretty damn good. If you feel like pampering yourselves they also have upgrades available for about £160 on top as well. This flight will be out of Heathrow but you also have the option of AA (American Airlines) out of Gatwick.

So these are the dates and returns for the different Tours

Tour 1 -

Outbound - 28th April and Returning 9th May 2008

Tour 2 -

Outbound - 9th May and Returning 20th May 2008

Tour 3 -

Outbound - 20th May and Returning 31st May 2008

Any questions please Pm Me.

AndyNEEssex can you reply to this message so your post count goes to (10) and then your Pm facility will be enabled.

Many Thanks

Paul Sherman